Forums

Help › Forums

Changing Replay names...?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 20 2012 8:44 AM (4 replies)
  • cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:11 PM

Why's there no option to do this? I go to my profile page, just view share and delete, no edit or anything. I hit view and open it, still nothing. So if someone saves a shot in multiplayer and rushes the name so they can not be timed out next shot, theyre stuck with whatever rushed name they put?

I've got 2 replays now of weird shots that make no sense too lol a starter 3wood going 247 yards on just 10 mph wind and then an extremely weird one on st andrews

In general they need to revamp the entire replay thing, make it easier to link them. My only way of sharing is just to say "go to my profile and find it" lol -_-

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 3:47 AM

cpatterson22:
    theyre stuck with whatever rushed name they put?
    They are generally for oneself..thought of a witticism or two after the fact myself..& if things are going to be revamped,replays will probably be bottom of the list..or should be?.Andy

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 6:42 AM

No other option than "delete" I fear.

Instead of or in addition you may send them to yourself by mail, thus saving more than 10 of them. Some publish them in a blog on their profile, and there naming and renaming is well possible.

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 10:13 PM

Well my point was that I had a great shot, and saved it. but i didnt realize at the time it would lead to my first eagle so i wanted to go back and change the replay name to add "leading to first ever eagle" or something but i cant :/ and that seems pretty dumb x_x

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 8:44 AM

HI

I don't know why but I don't know how easy it is to do either. I suspect it was because replays were only saved in single mode before, so you could take all the time to do it.

I'll ask around :)

-wgticon

RSS