QUETION for MR WGT icon

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 20 2012 12:42 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • quebec
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 12:48 PM

frappefort:

MR WGTicon you may remouve this post if you like i understand now :)

frappefort:

MR WGTicon you may remouve this post if you like i understand now :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 2:47 PM

What the hell was the multiple posts quebec? You are messing with one of the nicest people on WGT. Frappe is a jewel. PLUS, a level 90 Pro says it all, no need to speak.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 3:49 PM

renniw52:

What the hell was the multiple posts quebec? You are messing with one of the nicest people on WGT. Frappe is a jewel. PLUS, a level 90 Pro says it all, no need to speak.

NOT TO WORRY RENNIW ,HE MADE A MISSTAKE  OR SAT ON HIS pc    OR SOMETHING  :)     IT DOES NOT WORRY ME  ...TY FOR YOUR SUPPORTIVE POST  MY FRIEND

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 4:43 PM

Always have my friends back Francois. It just hit me wrong. Maybe I was wrong, but I had to say something. I'm sure it was an error on his part. Or a computer glitch.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 5:35 PM

Yea,,,, it happens when you hit post reply, but nothing happens, then you hit it again, and again and again and again....well you get the point lol

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 5:56 PM

Agree, this is the first post ever by Quebec, his total is 6 & this is the number he post here. 

Any new player that made a post here, need to be screen by the moderator before post is publish , i have the feeling that he did not moderate anything. 

Or must might be  a Adobe  flash hiccup. lol

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 6:19 PM

Welcome back Frank.

About the new Tour Legend tier, you'll need to have at least played 400 ranked rounds as a Legend player, plus an additional 100 ranked rounds. During these 100 ranked rounds, your average will continue to rise until you've completed the 100 ranked rounds.

So a new Legend player will have to play 500 ranked rounds and then get their average below 60 to become a Tour Legend player. It will take a new Legend player awhile to make it to the Tour Legend tier.

For me, I already had 400+ ranked rounds as a Legend player and I'm currently working on my 100 ranked rounds needed to advance to the Tour Legend tier. I believe I have about 50 ranked rounds to go. 9 hole ranked rounds count as well.

If you post a score of 30 or higher, your averages raises .1, .2 and so on. If you post sub-30 rounds, your average lowers .1, .2 and so on. My average is currently 60.26.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 10:11 AM

RemBeau:

Agree, this is the first post ever by Quebec, his total is 6 & this is the number he post here. 

Any new player that made a post here, need to be screen by the moderator before post is publish , i have the feeling that he did not moderate anything. 

Or must might be  a Adobe  flash hiccup. lol

You silly.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 12:39 PM

ty vm Richard   ,  for the welcome back , and ty vm for the info  ,  well i am in no hurry to get there TL  ,  but a great ideal  from WGT  to had this new tier ........   we  or some of the Legend have another challenge to try for :)  see you on the course

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 12:42 PM

hpurey:

Yea,,,, it happens when you hit post reply, but nothing happens, then you hit it again, and again and again and again....well you get the point lol

exactly what   i   think appened   with is post   ....like i said its no big deal

• PAGES
RSS