Help › Forums

Question

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:43 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 8:58 AM

If you win credits in a tournament, and the way they give you the credits is by a game played for credits, but you don't have enough credits to playthe game how the heck is that going to work

OK I guess Wgt has to have in the proshop a gift credits feature, what do you think about that Icon?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 9:40 AM

Did you sign up for a FREE Tournament?

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 9:57 AM

^ Look a Bagger

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 10:33 AM

No, I'm in the WGF tournament , and was lucky to win the hole in one prize, well I don't have enough credits to play the game to get awarded the credits, so I am forced to take it in product ,be it balls or equipment , which will probably leave me short of getting the full amount. I think thats how it works.

Thats why I brought up the pro shop put a gift credit feature, but have not got a reply from anyone on that. I'm sure they can do that.

So this is the problem:    I won 600 credits , but I only have 88, so I have to take the prize in balls, which means I will lose 150 credits, cause the balls are 450. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:23 AM

That WGF tour isn't from WGT so asking them for help isn't going to fly. If I understand what you're asking, if you win credits from one of the other players, to get them you set up a MP game and one player forfeits the appropriate amount but you don't have the entry fee. Is this what you're asking?

*edit- I get it, Gary. I see what you mean.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:50 AM

Hi Jim and to all, the WGF tournament , may not be from WGT, but the balls that we buy to play are. It would also help in all situations of this nature, on both sides of the fence.

• Pauldriver
    47 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 1:30 PM

Getting any complementary stuff from WGT is a complete lottery and at this point I would say to any player don't take surveys  it is a complete waste of time wgt gives nothing to anyone but will take what a player will give them

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 2:47 PM

Pauldriver:

Getting any complementary stuff from WGT is a complete lottery and at this point I would say to any player don't take surveys  it is a complete waste of time wgt gives nothing to anyone but will take what a player will give them

Please stay on topic, this has nothing to do with the post

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 2:56 PM

You open a large can of worms when you start getting into gift certificates for credits, Gary. Can you imagine what the multiple ID clan would do? Plus you're asking WGT to get involved in community run tournaments and I doubt they want to do that. It just doesn't sound feasible to me. 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 3:23 PM

It's good PR Jim, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a small amount of credits , how fair is it that someone has to lose credits that they win just because they don't have the credits up front to bet. 

Like I said I will lose 150 credits in this transaction, Great for the sponsor, bad for the winner.

It's not like I'm asking for blood, just someway winners who are not wealthy with credits can receive all the winning's,

Ok looks like I'm beating a dead horse here, no reply from a rep from WGT  . So I guess I'm the only member with this problem , and we are only talking about $1.50 real money think I can get that out of my SS check........LOL

• PAGES
RSS