Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for advise from....

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 21 2012 2:21 PM (2 replies)
  • BMF5
    81 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 8:28 AM

I am hoping to get some tech advice from THEBIGEASY707 or OLDBAYRUNNER. Sorry to ask this way, but I am unable to send you a private message, I guess because not on friends list. I have been following the Maxthon3 thread, and made a post that I took the excellent advise made by THEBIGEASY707 on the Maxthon3 browser. Both of you guys are far more advanced than I, and I would greatly appreciate any advice from either of you. When I check my flash version in game, it says: "You have version 11,1,102,63 installed" and from what I can tell, this is a way old version. I have not tried your suggestions for the back door thing yet, just because I dont want to mess anything up. I have an older cheap Acer laptop with Vista and a weak graphics card. But the game plays pretty good using Maxthon3. I would very much appreciate any guidance you may have to make it even better. Thank you very much for your time.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 10:28 AM

The Simple way to get an more up date version of Flash for Maxthon3 is to go here and download the Maxthon3.4 Beta version.

http://forum.maxthon.com/viewthread.php?tid=82935&extra=page%3D1

This version contains Adobe .270 Flash 

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 2:21 PM

Thank you, done deal.

RSS