Forums

Help › Forums

DEFAULT BROWSER

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 21 2012 9:09 AM (3 replies)
  • littledevil49
    26 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 8:57 AM
    i downloaded google chrome browser to be my browser for wgt. do i have to make it my default browser for it to be my browser? im having a problem with having to reset the game settings everytime come on wgt. so im wondering if i will have access to correcting this problem
  • spudking
    5 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 9:09 AM

Hi from Dublin Ireland,I have been using Chrome since about mid June of this year,"about the time that Firefox and Adobe flash player problems started" and I found it to be very quirky and jumpy with the meter,I downloaded Maxthon 3 today and have found it to be very easy to use with a smooth meter play it's working fine for me I hope this can be of some help to you...Cheers.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 9:17 AM

I don't think it has to be set to your default , but have you tried the fix that was offered to you a couple days ago in your first thread about this?

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/122895/805502.aspx#805502

That's 3 threads you started, not sure why 1 isn't good enough.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 10:03 AM

LD-On the right side of the forum page towards the bottom you will see a box with My Discussions. These are topics you have participated in and questions you ask that are answered will show up there. With 3 new threads on the same topic it appears you might not be seeing the answers. Your fix is easy and lj pointed you to one of them.

On making a browser the default one, that just means it will be your main browser for everything. A good thing to do is NOT make a browser the default one and use it strictly for the game. Once you have it set right it won't change. You will always have access to make changes regardless of whether or not it is the default one.

RSS