Forums

Help › Forums

New Adobe Flash Player Update

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 27 2012 5:16 PM (6 replies)
  • GarryEdkins
    49 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 3:28 PM

I tried to update to the new version 11.4 through Google Chrome, but although its showing that i have version 11.3 something, it is saying that i have the latest version available?

I HAVE managed to update via Windows Vista and the game is playing properly, BUT i still cannot buy products from the pro shop?

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 4:43 PM

I have the same problem expect with Mozilla Firefox.   I have to use Google Chrome to play WGT.

• daner11
    44 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 4:46 PM

I am having the same thing happening to me. Google Chrome is showing that I have 11.3 an saying I have the latest version.  I just have 1 minor issue and the rest of my game is running ok so I guess I'll leave it alone fro now.

• SwenNader
    730 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 5:22 PM

This reply is to both of you.  I am using Chrome and I did it using the link from WGT on the News forum and it updated just fine, maybe try that instead of Google.

Firefox does seem to be a little funky with the new release, but the swing meter on the new Flash version on Chrome is unfortunately going to take away all my excuses for lousy scoring, if it stays this way!

Good luck with whatever you use guys!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 9:27 PM

Changing to Maxthon cured all my problems, just saying.

• rlweller
    108 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 12:38 PM

yeah new flash is no better went back to old version

• tai671
    9 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 5:16 PM

No matter which version I use on Firefox, it crashes. Which is a problem as I've always use Firefox and now have to get used to the slightly different timing on Chrome. Not good.

RSS