Help › Forums

sever not found can't log into wgt

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 25 2012 12:09 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 12:39 PM

Hi all i'm speaking on behalf of 2 ppl who aren't able to access WGT for some reason as when they try to l log into WGT it comes up with server not found,but they can access other webpages,but not being a computer tech i can't really help them.They have cleared all caches and history but still doesn't work.Any feedback on probable cause of this with a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Russell

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 12:48 PM

hi

can you please post a screenshot of the error?

-wgticon

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 1:17 PM

it was the standard can not reach server message that you get when your internet is down.

i was unable to get wgt working for about an hour and 40 minutes.

all other sites were working fine so it was not my internet connection that was the problem

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 1:38 PM

I had the same thing going on .  It started at 3:00 eastern time ,  did not load for AOL , IE , or Crome , But it looks to have fixed its self

OPY

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 1:52 PM

i had the same problem for about an hour, withdrawls were starting to set in. But as you can see, i was able to get back on. i rebooted my system and it loaded right up.

~~Sammi~~

• Mamakey9
    22 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 2:47 PM

I had the same problem, so I figured they were down for maintenance.

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 2:54 PM

hi icon,

this is what the screen was showing

like i say all other websites were working so the problem wasnt my internet connection

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 3:26 PM

I had a problem like his awhile back. 

I couldn't log on using this puter, but could log on using my housemates puter.

I eventually found that the computer date on my pc was set to next year and the Wgt licence had expired.

Changed the date and all was fixed

-Roger

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 12:51 AM

fairground11:

hi icon,

this is what the screen was showing

like i say all other websites were working so the problem wasnt my internet connection

had same problem for 2 days last month .. tried to log in with an internet key and logged ..with adsl couldnt ..but only on wgt ..other site worked good ..after 2 days all worked again ..never figured what was ....

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 9:25 AM

When you install Comodo Dragon it asks you about using Comodo's secure DNS servers instead of your ISP's DNS servers. 

I would think it is an issue with Comodo's DNS servers not you.

to disable it see this link:

http://help.comodo.com/topic-120-1-279-2558-Configuring-Advanced-Settings.html

• PAGES
RSS