Forums

Help › Forums

Can't get credits ?????

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:14 AM (6 replies)
  • Jackson0017
    6 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 12:17 PM

WGT can you please help fix this problem I have.

I try to get credits under the free survey column, and whenever I  do it, I get a message to close my page!!!

It does this to all the free credit catagories that there are. How am I supposed to get credits for your game, beside buying them, which I will not do.

Can you please fix this problem, for It has been happening ever since I rejoined WGT.

If it continues, I am going to have to leave WGT.

FIX THIS PLEASE !!!!!!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 12:47 PM

hi

I would recommend trying another browser and seeing if that helps. I am not sure why it asks you to close unless something is crashing.

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:16 PM

With  respect to you ,Jackson,why  would you think its WGT,s  fault.  first  time  i see a prob  like  yours ,    it may  be  that the probleme is on your  side ,  you   dont have to leave WGT  again ,,,  try Google chrome ,  Dragon, Maxthon3,   some survey  tell you in advance you need to load   Java  scrip   or something like that .       Hope you get your probleme fixed ...And  if it those ( browser ) not work  , you dont have to tell us  or WGT  that you are leaving  :)          

• Jackson0017
    6 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 8:14 PM

I had tried three browsers and they do not work for me? ( Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Rockmelt ). Upon the notice saying Close, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with other programs I ran right after that....

I had being trying to get credits since I rejoined WGT, like I had said earlier if this doesn't get resolved, and soon, I will be tempted to leave you guys...

Please Respond Quickly ...

• Jackson0017
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:14 AM

can you please tell me why I am no longer in the lobby?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:51 AM

How about providing a screenshot?

• tilerenegade
    11 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 11:57 AM

Whats with new credit redeem. 75 for 100 WTF what   was wrong with 75 credits for 50? Screwed by WGT again, need more money. Just saved over 300 credits on video, now going to lose 150 from what I should have redeemed. More BS!!@!!

RSS