Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:22 PM (126 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:19 AM

Congrats to WT and opy, well done!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 12:26 PM

i join you,in  Congrats to WT and opy  the best two funy  TY .  AND  ty Andy and Mio.:)

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 1:13 PM

Here's the Cover

WGT National Enquirer Special Report - September 2012

Happy Golfing

Joe

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 2:16 PM

frappefort:

Girl: we like to play in the  sand  and water............            MisterWGT:   welcome to WGT

excellent frap!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 3:23 PM

andyson:

Thank you all for participating and your great captions!!

Mio & I had a difficult time narrowing it down to the Top 5 entries.  An even more difficult time picking just one of the Top 5!  So we chose 2!! LOL

WigerToods2010 & Opyeuclid's entries are the winners!

Thanks and congrats guys!  Mio will follow up with you regarding your prize sleeve of balls.

Honorable Mention goes to our friend frappefort for his beaucoup entries, two of which made our Top 5.  Thanks Francois!

The Enquirer Special Report, featuring the winning entries,  will be published very soon.

Andy

Cheers Andy/Mio -  well done to Opy also and all those that participated.

I'd like to thank my............  ahhh sod that.

Keep up the great work, Andy.

Regards,

Johnny.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 3:30 PM

MioKontic:

Due to a decision which was not entirely my own, the prize has been cut in half; the winner will now only get 1 and a half balls rather than 3.  The decision was made yesterday but I was too much of a coward to tell you.

Btw very sharp, Mio - felt in San Francisco! :O)

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 4:33 PM

Would WigerToods and Opy let me know which balls you want and I will send them to you.  (Please Lord, don't let it be the 600cr ones!  Amen.)

Also, and I didn't tell Andy this when we were doing the judging, but I think that his example caption in the opening post was brilliant and would have won my vote, so I'm also giving a sleeve of balls to Andyson.  Andy, please let me know what balls you want too.  (Again Lord, hopefully not a 600cr sleeve!  Amen.)

Well done to all entries.  As Andy said, it wasn't easy to choose.  I have to mention Mel1950, DrMoose and SixKiller who I felt also put up a good fight.

WigerToods2010:
    Btw very sharp, Mio - felt in San Francisco! :O)

I doubt that, WGT don't feel anything except whether their pockets are being lined or not!  If they had any feelings at all for their customers they'd have put the video view redemption back to how it was.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:50 AM

Good day Mio , Thank you for the gift .  I would like the WGT GI3-S in white , NON vapor .

total cost is 99 credits .

OPY

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:20 AM

Cally tour i(s) please, Mio - ty kindly.

Cheers,

Johnny.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 10:01 AM

OPY,      that is class,    your a good man  ,,,,,,,,,,  :)    Frapp

RSS