Boycott live gamer vids for views

Fri, Sep 14 2012 11:20 AM (174 replies)
  • FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:20 PM

hyena64:

FamousBeef:
    boycotts never work.

Have you ever had a positive thought?  Boycotts have worked before in many situations, though I too doubt it will in this instance, but you have an answer for everything, & it's almost always negative.   

I have many positive thoughts. I am able to see past the propaganda by use of "critical thinking" Google it, to discover what that is.

Making excuses for and justifying the mistreatment of customers here that many here seem to have made into  an art form is not my purpose.

I simply will not be working for LG anymore, They have been ripping me off since 8/20/2012 anyway. When my credits run out, it will be bye-bye WGT for me. Is that a boycott?

Name me a single boycott that has has ever worked. Dolphin tuna? Iceberg lettuce?

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:31 PM

they dont give a RATS azz about us that know how to play the game free...

but must maintain the minimum to still advertize it as a FREE game..

WE got SCREW'D ...and no KISS...

plain and simple

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:32 PM

i try'd to stay off the WGT is getting greedy train... 

BUT ...DANG... this straw broke the CAMELS BACK... ..i even believed em when they said surveys were 3rd party ...

HOW DUM ...I was... 

1st they lower what a survey pays out..now this.. .. i wont invite anyone else to join.. 

it soon will NOT be free .. plus i like an idiot had views saved up.. KNEW I should have been cashing them in... 

SO wrong... so so WRONG .. 

SAD DAY....guess i will be gone when my creds run out.. its bad enough the government screwin me everyday... 

FTW

i could almost see ..1 cred for 1 view... but this just blows me away.. i feel so stupid for thinking my views were safe ,, HELL whats nxt ??? WGT gunna come take back what ive already cashed out... 

THE views i have are NOW only worth HALF !!  ..its like working all week and the boss says SORRY CHUMP ...we cut yer pay .. SUCKERRRR ... 

i really wouldn't be neer as MAD if they had of informed us they were changing it... I KNOW GOOD AND WELL they knew some of us had views built up.. 

SNAKES... an i got BIT GOOD

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:36 PM

ALSO WGT KNEW ...live gamer was going to change it...

yet felt NO obligation to its members to disclose it before hand...

SHADY...is bout as NICE as i can put it

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:39 PM

FamousBeef:

TWOMINUSONE:

WGT say its what they had to do to keep them there....

where does WGT say that?

boycotts never work.

for all we know Live Gamer (LG) has a stake in WGT. On the other hand, WGT isn't even a big enough client of LG to warrant a spot on LG's client list.

My guess would be that WGT needs LG more then LG needs WGT.

(emphasis mine)

They do indeed work, history proves it.  I can compile a list if you'd like.  Do they always work?  Of course not...but better to try something than to sit around carping and moaning.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:02 PM

FamousBeef:

...boycotts never work....

You may start eating your words here:

http://www.ethicalconsumer.org/boycotts/successfulboycotts.aspx

• bajakma
    29 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:54 PM

I agree so i guess when my credits are gone   so am i. they went from 75 credits for 50 views  to 50 credits for 100 views maybe the price on the golf balls should be cut in half too.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 5:18 PM

well  mkg335

i will sure join ya teach..

but... i was thinking... i guess i better go cash in my ,,what feels like facebook stock, and take my loss... because NXT they might just shut down the vids all together... 

just to show us... 

i mean its kinda like a poor street begger saying he's gunna quit beggin cause somebody didn't put enough change in the cup..

main thing that has me TICK'D off is WGT not being considerate enough to tell us in advance... 

.... isn't there some kinda say'n.?.... VIVA the revolution,,,  OR something like that

peace...  ...............   (ps... notice i try to spell a tad better when its you) ..:)  lol  

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 5:44 PM

live Gamer,,,more like 'live scammer'.  If they are not going to make the vid's worth watching, what's the point in watching anymore anyway?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:20 PM

mkg335:
    The best way (imo) to make a statement is to simply boycott the vids.  Advertising's no good if no one watches.

Say da secret word and win 100 views.

RSS