Forums

Help › Forums

The more you play, the harder it gets!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:10 PM (5 replies)
  • JimmyLynch
    17 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:56 AM

Why is that the case with this game?

• spraypantscorona
    121 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:53 AM

Well yes and no  . As you move up in the tiers , you also have to upgrade your equipment . i had the Raptures you  have ,,  . and i had them prabobly for the same reason you do  , the slow meter speed . So i bit the bullet ,  bought the R 11,s . Have had them for two weeks now , Shot a 28  on BPB front nine , 5 birdies in a row  and  an Ace , my first  Ace on #8 . Get rid of those Raptures and upgrade.  I swear its like night  and day .

• JimmyLynch
    17 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:16 AM

Thanks ! I figured that was the reason my average stayed the same for so long. I'm assuming a new putter would be helpful too. What do you recommend? 

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:30 AM

Yes, upgrading your clubs will help. The lvl 59 ping (set) will last you for a long time. The nike putter is really good also. 

• SpikeMike
    51 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:59 AM

When I first upgraded from the Rapture clubs to the L59 Ping G20s I thought I had made a 4000 credit mistake. The first few days were somewhat sloppy, but after about a week I worked them out and now shoot very well with them. It can take a little time to get used to new clubs, so give it a while. And for a putter, many would say the TaylorMade Daytona Rossa is one of the best clubs for the money in this game.

• spraypantscorona
    121 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:10 PM

Yes the Daytona Rossa is a GREAT  putter , I had the Spyder for a long time , sold it and made the switch,  I really don,t think i,ll  be getting rid of the Rossa

RSS