Help › Forums

disconnect %

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:12 PM (114 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:46 AM

Romax:
    Rome was not built in a day folks! We gotta give this thing some time to smooth out.

+1

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:34 AM

maitaimik:

I'm getting fed up with the stupid WGT tweaks that slow the game down, make it more unreliable and waste ever more time - waiting for the software to deliver the goods - how I remember the good old days with just two courses and hours of uninterrupted joy.

Those halcyon days.....

spot on +1

• 2rosghost
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 12:00 PM

WOW very nice WGT....So I just had three errors and it wasnt my game.... had to restart three times, then three errors... close your brouser, and you dinged me 3% telling ME I quit....and I have been at 87% since Friday having played and NOT QUIT a friggin game, never having my avg go up...15 games since friday my avg doesnt go up....one game you fucked up and it goes down.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Now no one wants to play, they cancell out....YOU fix this  or its over here, Ihave spent alot of money on this game...This is ***....FIX IT!

• Colinx11
    13 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 2:33 PM

This change is NOT working.Almost every gamne I have been in has been abandoined by other players and I have had to finish the round by myself, only to find my % has dropped.

Today, I enter a tournament and 2 players cancelled out before we entered the course and the last player disconnected before s hot was played. I am thrown back to the main menu, where I find my % has gone from 83 to 80. How is that my fault? How does that make my % meaningful?

I am now in the happy position of being rejected from games by other masters who obviously feel that my % is an indication that I'm likely to quit.

Please get rid of this stupid change, or at least make it WORK!

• Colinx11
    13 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 3:36 PM

Help!

I can't finish a single game! My % is now down to 77% and I haven't deliberately disconnected from anything!

The software keeps freezing, then I come back to the game and get a big white squarte in the middle oif the screen so I can't see where I'm aiming, which means an F5 refresh to clear, and that counts as a disconnect!

This sucks!

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:07 PM

WGT is going to give a dozen Nikes to every player that has ever had a disconnect----meter miss--bad putt or brainstall issue.I think they have 2 billion on order.Be patient....this will all work out if you give it a chance.The objective is well worth the wait.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 12:14 AM

Proof for your promise? Or shall we all come to you for a sleeve? lol

OTOH, if it possibly works flawless eventually it may not cover our objective.

- We want quitters to be identified,

- they spot disconnects regardless of responsibility. Read the news carefully.

Any Player quitting a game which will be impossible to continue will cause a %% drop for the others - really worth the wait?

• JasonEger
    21 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 12:37 AM

im all for getting rid of quitters as well... but this is unreal, and WGT doesnt seem to wanna try and help me in anyway.. they will not respond to my emails.

Tonight during alt shot.. first my partner with 100% bails on me.. there goes some more %. Next a guy on the other team bails and his partner forfeits... well well.. to my surprise that also drops my %... WTF really. between all that crap, and the great were sorry WGT had an error crap I am down to 80%.. Oh and also i can play multiple games to the finish and my % doesnt go up at all..

So yeah im pretty much headin down the road of lookin like a quitter, yet never left a game EVER in my days played.. 

• SpikeMike
    51 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 6:51 AM

Two more games just attempted where one player quits, so the others decide to quit, leaving me hanging with no option but to forfeit and lose more percentage. This needs to be reworked so it tags the quitters, not those who stay behind. For the first time, someone else's actions directly affect my personal stats, and that's not accurate or fair.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:58 AM

"RECONNECTION ON A STROKE GAME TAKE IT OFFFF!!! NO ONE HERE LIKES THE IDEA" 

RECONNECTION ON A STROKE GAME TAKE IT OFFFF!!! NO ONE HERE LIKES THE IDEA

RSS