Forums

Help › Forums

disconnect %

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:12 PM (114 replies)
  • aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 10:05 PM

now I have to put this up every time i get in a game just not RIGHT ( Don't look at the 87% i never quit my partners do so here i'm lol )

• peppone86
    44 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 10:44 PM

i never quit my games and for that bloody WGT problems (it happens 6 times in 2 games) i lost 2 matches!!! and not just that... my disconnect % it clamorously drop... for what for???? for something that i never did!!! injustice!!!

• meaux1959
    6 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 12:36 AM

this waiting feature is for the f..n birds,,can't finish a freaking game.nobody quits correctly..game was plenty long enough already...now its a freaking nightnmare...2 hours waiting on this stupid thing and STILL NEVER GET TO FINISH THE STINKING GAME.B.S.B.S.B.S.I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS B.S.IF THIS LAST'S MORE THAN A WEEK   KISS MY MONEY GOODBUY,,JERKS

• CarolCarns
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 12:37 AM

why is my % at 90%.?  i have not played in a multi player game since i can't remember when, only match play, and have never disconnected or quit leaving the other player having to wait.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:57 AM

hyena64:

If they do discontinue it due to all the negative feedback by people who've tried it once or twice, & not given it a chance to even out, or for wgt to tweak it; any of those players should be punished if they ever come on here complaining about quitters again.  Has anyone got any patience anymore? Everybody wants their flash fried buffalo in 5 seconds. We're living in the instant message, microwave, instant gratification era, & I for one, hate it.  "I want it all, & I want it now, & I want it to be perfect".  Always be disappointed & upset w/ that attitude.

^^^^^ Best Post..imo..Andy

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:09 AM

This whole thing reminds me of the Skins mess. Folks complaining it didn't work, losing credits but they still kept on playing not waiting until the problem got fixed.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 8:24 AM

peppone86:

i never quit my games and for that bloody WGT problems (it happens 6 times in 2 games) i lost 2 matches!!! and not just that... my disconnect % it clamorously drop... for what for???? for something that i never did!!! injustice!!!

Exactly! Why do I have to get a lowered quit % because the game gets abandoned by the other players? I'll just try to play with friends exclusively from now on.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 8:48 AM

Rome was not built in a day folks! We gotta give this thing some time to smooth out. In the meantime pick a number you feel comfortable with.....I suggest 80 % minimum.Play with anyone in that range, since it's likely a lowball number for them anyway.On a positive note....I started a game yesterday and a hack came on @ 57%.Guess what I did to him--??.  :)

I am confident this system will work eventually and everyone will love it.Try a little patience and give it 2 weeks.I am betting all will be well then and there will be a method to spot quitters off the hop and not on the first shot into the bunker !  Cheers !

BTW----My avg is @ 90% which should be at 100% since I do not quit. I did, however have equipment failure a few times that locked me out. I am starting to think if WGT gave everyone a dozen Nikes for free......some would b itch that it should have been 2 dozen !!  Chill people.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:00 AM

Hyena64   keep posting your message. You are 100% correct. Complain about quitters all of us & when something is put in place  well don't you know we will complain about that. Any one out here happy about what WGT has done??  I know I am. 

• hawkfrend
    11 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:54 AM

Mine went down to 50% then up to 60% and I wasn't playing either, not played for ages but this game does get boring quickly, 3 weeks and im totally yawning, not enough to keep me hungry.

CarolCarns:

why is my % at 90%.?  i have not played in a multi player game since i can't remember when, only match play, and have never disconnected or quit leaving the other player having to wait.

RSS