Forums

Help › Forums

disconnect %

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:12 PM (114 replies)
  • aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 6:26 AM

WGT needs to eliminate these "improvements to Multi-Play'.  Tried to play a multi-play and it was a disaster.

First off, we had to wait for a fourth forever.  After our tee shots we had our first disconnect.

After 5 minutes the game came back on, then I received a 'Unexpected Error' message.

Logged back in and then the same player got another disconnect.  So we waited another 5 minutes.

Then the game stated I had disconnected 3 times and was disqualified from playing.

I never disconnected 'on purpose' at all.

So please.. WGT... fix this or just go back to the original Multi-Play.

This improvement sucs big time!!!

• 2rosghost
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 6:27 AM

Thisd really SUCKS.....I sat here waitting on two to connect....and because they didnt and after 15 minutes I disconnect and lost 3%...WFT I spend alot of money here this is BS....

5 Friggin minutes????? then one wont connect...wait another 5 minutes....***...looks like time to find another game.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 6:29 AM

aceydeucey:
    First off, we had to wait for a fourth forever.

Something's up with this. It's like pulling teeth trying to get a 4th sometimes and it's not because nobody's around. A wait times out, you try again and see different players waiting with you.

• Tom228
    119 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 7:23 AM

aceydeucey:

WGT needs to eliminate these "improvements to Multi-Play'.  Tried to play a multi-play and it was a disaster.

First off, we had to wait for a fourth forever.  After our tee shots we had our first disconnect.

After 5 minutes the game came back on, then I received a 'Unexpected Error' message.

Logged back in and then the same player got another disconnect.  So we waited another 5 minutes.

Then the game stated I had disconnected 3 times and was disqualified from playing.

I never disconnected 'on purpose' at all.

So please.. WGT... fix this or just go back to the original Multi-Play.

This improvement sucs big time!!!

I agree with you 100%.  Played single player all day on Friday, no problems, played multi with a friend and 2 others, started having problems right off the bat.  Lost 2 after being informed that an unexpected error occurred and was instructed to close window and restart twice.  I was 5 under after 6 holes on Kiawah front 9.  Once again unexpected error, close window message. Logged back on, disqualified for disconnecting 3 times.  

I started playing this game EVERY day 51 days ago and am now master pushing tour master, I put my own REAL $$$ into this game.  Do I have to tell you how mad I was not to be able to finish and improve my average?  Not to mention my % has now dropped to 90% because I continued to have problems for the rest of the night.

FIX IT OR FORGET IT WGT!!!!

I'd rather deal with quitters than put up with this BS

• norscott
    7 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:20 AM

it's getting worse iv'e been trying to play a game for the last hour i think other members

are so pissed off with whats going on they are not caring about the the concequences

need a complete re-think simple just bar the quitters

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:23 PM

grizzwaldo52:

The 5 minute timer is new to stroke play 

Ahhh, ok.  That has shown my ignorance sorry.  I didn't know it was new in Stroke play.

I only play Multi-Play games with people from my friends list with a random alt shot shot once in a blue moon and have had no problems with people disconnecting, apart from the odd Puter error.

Even so, the 5 min rule needs to be in, as I said before... It usually takes about 4 mins to restart my system.

There is a problem with the 5min and % update at the moment,  too many 'unexpected errors'  .....  and when it takes less than a minute for me to close my browser and login again only to find out that the game has finished due to taking too long to get back, there is something wrong.

-Roger

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 6:04 PM

I have a good experience with the new lobby in stroke, my flash crashed, but within 3 minutes had i refreshed gamebrowser back in lobby and continued the game, timer was down on 2:35 when i was back and ready to win the round. Which i did!

Egon

• aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 6:51 PM

Just not RIGHT when your p quit and then you lose 4% it happen to me to times now I'm @ 90% for what did i do to get that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JasonEger
    21 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:35 AM

this is getting out of hand. Just tried to play 2 simple blitz games in a row.. no big deal right? WRONG..... Both times 4 players... 1 disconnects.. well guess what. nothing happens.. 3 of us sit there chattin as we stare at a grey screen. Yep gotta X out of the game..

So yeah 2 blitz games in a row with WGT errors and now im down to 87% and never quit a game since i been here. Hell im on 187 days played striaght... Oh and surprise when I write to WGT about this I get the same message as always..

Were sorry for your inconvience, But we advise you to check your settings and other computer ***.. yeah yeah problem is always on are end right... yet its happening to all of us..

Here is whats gonna happen... For all of us that play this game alot... WGT errors which for atleast me happen more then finished games will suck are % down so much in no time that were all gonna look like quitters. So what really is this system gonna prove..

RSS