Forums

Help › Forums

Nice fix on update with flash

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:18 AM (3 replies)
  • Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:06 PM

Just played alternate shot game, and got disconnected 3 times, and got disqualified for it to do that, and I am running the 10.3 good version of flash that never did that before on firefox. So you tell me you did nothing on this update to mess it up?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:08 PM

I can just suggest that you update to the 11.4 non-pepper version of flash

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:33 PM

Games4Ever71:

Just played alternate shot game, and got disconnected 3 times, and got disqualified for it to do that, and I am running the 10.3 good version of flash that never did that before on firefox. So you tell me you did nothing on this update to mess it up?

Firefox had a recent update to its browser not sure if that had something to do with it or not just food for thought. The latest update was an actual browser update not a plug in update.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:18 AM

WGTadmin2:

I can just suggest that you update to the 11.4 non-pepper version of flash

WARNING!

Freeze problems with Firefox and Flash 11.4 made me return to Flash 10.3 - downloaded from adobe.com. I reported in your "Flash 11.4 rolled out - need help" thread. I suspect that you read (and ignored?) it like your board and customer service team has been reading / ignoring this thread for almost six weeks now.

OTOH, Pepperflash is typical to Chrome. There's apparently no Pepperflash available in conjunction with Firefox.

RSS