Forums

Help › Forums

Loving it!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:16 AM (5 replies)
  • UnluckyHarry
    31 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:32 PM

I signed up about a month ago and started playing in earnest a couple of weeks ago so thought it was about time I said hello.

So far I'm really enjoying the game - I learnt today that I won trophies for two of the trophies I entered last week, including a gold! (God knows how!). My average is coming down nicely and my experience points are building steadily now that I play on consecutive days.

On the equipment front, I upgraded my putter a couple of days ago (and love it - Spider Putter) and am already finding the allure of the R11's increasingly difficult t resist. 

Help, I think I'm hooked!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:57 PM

Welcome aboard

I am glad you are enjoying it!

-wgticon

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 6:42 PM

You've found a great game here....enjoy!

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 7:08 PM

UnluckyHarry:

...I am already finding the allure of the R11's increasingly difficult t resist. 

Help, I think I'm hooked!

The 32 R11 set will serve you well into master, at 59 u can get the g20 full set.

You'll need the 58 g20 from the master tees

gl hf

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:42 PM

my feelings    ,  and my joy also,  after 2 hours   i was  hooked  still am  ,,  just have fun  ,dont at time take this seriusly (difficult, wen wanting to reach next level :) But be patient  ,     if you do that ,it become for me , a part of my day .       Frapp

• UnluckyHarry
    31 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:16 AM

Just turned-in a quick 9 hole practice round to keep the consecutive days bonus ticking along. 1 over I think but pleased with the result as my shots are getting more consistent. I'm especially pleased with the way my putting is coming along (still a long way to go but it used to be dreadful).

Thanks for the replies and advice.

RSS