Help › Forums

requesting to join a CC

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 18 2010 5:37 PM (3 replies)
  • jkmartin
    36 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:39 AM

a couple things....

can u be a part of more than 1 country clubs? i have my own cc but would like to join others. also, if so, how do u request to join a cc?

thanks!

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 5:03 AM

As of today:

There are only a few basic rules for Country Clubs.

• You must be of Amateur rank or higher to create a Country Club. There are no restrictions on tier level if you just want to join someone else's club.
    • You can only belong to one Country Club at a time. If you are the owner of a Country Club and you wish to join someone else's club, you'll first have to either transfer ownership of your existing club to another qualifying members, or close your club entirely before you are eligible to join another club
    • The current limit on enrollment in any Country Club is 15 members. Soon we'll be providing options for upgrading your club, which will include the ability to increase the number of members you can have in your club.

JK...It's buried at the very end of the C.C. help guide.

• jkmartin
    36 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:05 PM

ok....thanks for the info.

also....how do i set up club tournaments and such? is this feature ready for use yet?

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 5:37 PM

jkmartin:

ok....thanks for the info.

also....how do i set up club tournaments and such? is this feature ready for use yet?

If there is such a thing [in the works], it's not available yet. As of now you'll have to run things on your own.

RSS