Forums

Help › Forums

not fair this

Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:08 AM (8 replies)
  • creamer444
    783 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 1:39 AM

i was on a 97% record for not quitting in an alltshot game we were 2 up then it was all square my partner hits a crap shot no big deal we all do it then he disconects my % goes down to 93% thanks to him so basicly im get painted with the same brush as him a quitter ty wgt surely this has to be fixed he quitt not me         SHOCKING.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:20 AM

Jeez.....some people have a strange mentality to quit like that on you over a duffed virtual golf shot....

The disconnect % reduction should be only linked with the individual user name only.....be interesting see WGT comment on this.....

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:22 AM

creamer444:

i was on a 97% record for not quitting in an alltshot game we were 2 up then it was all square my partner hits a crap shot no big deal we all do it then he disconects my % goes down to 93% thanks to him so basicly im get painted with the same brush as him a quitter ty wgt surely this has to be fixed he quitt not me         SHOCKING.

Very Good Point. 

I don't think this scenario has been thought of.  

Why take the hit when it's no fault of your own.

-Roger

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:53 AM

That % dont mean *** mines went down to 93% last night never played or quit a game & now its 97% again so says im a quitter yesterday but not so much today ? But i hear what your saying creamer if your not a quitter we don't want painted with the same brush so hopefully wgt will have a look at it soon.    smoke.

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:55 AM

Furthermore, regarding this ill conceived, or rather ill implemented new twist, either by myopic programmers or careless management, not only doesn't take into effect the aforementioned disconnects by partners, it also should NEVER have been done "EX POST FACTO" (after the fact) because there are often scenarios where I had been winning free stroke play games when my opponent(s) have all disconnected, leaving me alone to finish a useless game, so I abandoned no one else but myself by going back to the lobby!

There's more! As a result of PROGRAMMING screw ups by WGT (causing me to have a 90%, instead of the truer 99.9+ completion rate). No one wants to play multi with me!

But wait, there's even more! EVERY SINGLE INVITE I HAVE GOTTEN IN THESE FIRST HOURS of WGT's new implementation, when I clicked to accept the invite, the screen reported that the invite (or game) was cancelled - so WGT (programming) has now robbed me of even the ability to play mutli-player games, which is half the reason to be here!

Thrust jaw up - take step with right foot - thrust jaw down - now back up while taking step with left foot - repeat as often as necessary. It's called walking and chewing gum at the same time!

If this makes a programmer angry, think about how pissed his manager will be when he finds out which person(s) screwed up the website!

Meanwhile, at the very least, turn off the clock prior to 9/1/2012 and reset to 100% for everyone. That's common law (and common sense).

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 3:22 AM

same here player did not load in so had to drop game and my % went down ? :c also when players quit on turn and freeze game you hafto disconnect so % down ! thanks for the effort WGT but were getting bad rap for other bad players i am at 80% and i never quit a game unless froze or player does not load

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 4:30 AM

ty for replys e1 think the best thing 2 do is just to play with anyone no matter what the %says after all lots of hick ups on here now aswell people getting booted then not getting back in etc etc ty e1 tys.

• olax
    61 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:50 AM

I was at 100%  and one of the guys on the other team  was having meter problems...went back to the lobby and his partner forfeited the game, I was penalized for that . 

WGT,  If you intend to grade my integrity you damn well better get this right.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:08 AM

yep they should have thaught about that or just left it as it was.

RSS