Forums

Help › Forums

electra cc

Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:58 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fantasy1
    1,221 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:17 AM

hi although its not really any of my business, i was just wondering why 1 off the best cc on here is no more

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:41 AM

Good Question.

• AwsomeAl
    237 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:00 AM

Just checked and their defo gone.

Very sad to see as they were one of the original c.c's on here. Loads of good players too. 

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:12 AM

fantasy1:

i was just wondering why 1 off the best cc on here is no more

That's a good question. I was a member of this CC and have absolutely no idea why it has been closed... Same goes for most members...

Regards

• Minkywinkster
    1,777 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:15 AM

It is back under the guise of "Aphrodite"

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:45 AM

Got a ring to it  }: > ))

• fantasy1
    1,221 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 10:12 AM

Minkywinkster:

It is back under the guise of "Aphrodite"

Ah fair enough then maybe they just wanted a name change then, if same players are in the cc, thanks for the info,  i would have thought something like The Phoenix,   reborn from the ashes of Electra, that would have been cool

• hoobiethehacker
    146 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:27 AM

Try the Reckless Drivers CC. They are a new and upcoming CC.  Lots of good people, different levels of players, and they host weekly tourneys!

I recently joined, and am having a blast.

One requirement though....Quitters are NOT welcome!

I'll send you more info, if interested.

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:34 PM

Heard a rumor that the owner poured a few too many down, and apparently last night after golf league he turned the power off.   He's been let back into the new club, but im guessing he wont be getting the keys to the clubs presidential suite anytime soon.  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 1:07 PM

Kurtsbuford:

Heard a rumor that the owner poured a few too many down, and apparently last night after golf league he turned the power off.   He's been let back into the new club, but im guessing he wont be getting the keys to the clubs presidential suite anytime soon.  

Dang. And I was hoping for a major rift that would have produced the Hatfields and the McCoys on the links.  :-D

• PAGES
RSS