Help › Forums

instructions needed

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 1 2012 2:30 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 9:10 AM

Come on you mods, how do we play the uneven game. 

How about posting some realy   helpful instructions for us himble mortals with limited I/Q.

Or do we just give up and quite WGT.

You guys crack me up you realy do, slap on some changes and then say there you go sort it out.  there real gems honestly.

Oh Well,

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:04 AM

no takers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:07 AM

All they're doing is adding a variable to the shots. I'm not sure they know exactly how to advise on something they're not quite sure of yet. Don't forget, this is a math game and you have to make the numbers work. They plugged some in and are standing back, waiting for the reaction. Once they get it tuned right there will be plenty of help here from players that have figured it out.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:25 AM

But Mr. Jim he is right. There should have been a tutorial with this new feature. They want us the customer to figure it out by spending money or credits on balls. Well I got news for them I have been using starter balls for a couple of weeks now. I did buy some Callaways but just for stock.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:28 AM

Use your own common sense for once, instead of asking others to sort things out for you.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:34 AM

Ok , I have tried everything and I understand the logic, it's when you get to within 50 yards to the hole downward lie on a  hill you hit full 60 and still come up 12 yards short. It,s like the ball goes straight up and back down with no forward movement. I think it's going to turn more players away than get their approval. Sure there are some that say  this is great the most fun I've had in a long time, but all I have to say to that is , and I mean no offence, beginners luck, just wait till the deviation starts , with the bugs and they start losing NIke balls it's going to be a hole new ball game then.

Unless they really tune it up and make it more playable , I think it's not going to work as a standard part of the game. The Idea is great , it should lower these low low scores  guys are getting, 

Jim you say it's a game of math, and we all no math doesn't lie, except in this game......LOL

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:41 AM

billcliff:

Use your own common sense for once, instead of asking others to sort things out for you.

Hey Bill, you have it figured out, show us a card with you playing RSG  front 9, back 9 your choise

P.S. Also attach a screen shot showing the uneven lie

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:00 PM

mnshiner:
    There should have been a tutorial with this new feature

There will be but it won't come from WGT. It'll come from somebody like Nivlac or Icon before they worked for WGT. Look at all the putting info players have figured out and posted here. WGT just put it out and has a way to go to get it right but I would bet it isn't going to take long.

IMO, this particular feature is going to make gamers crazy and golfers happy. Trying to nail down a method now is futile (Gary), the results aren't real yet. It's in practice mode so nothing affects the average and you can get acclimated to it.

The basic premise is uphill lie increases loft and shortens distance, downhill lie shortens loft and, in WGT's world, shortens distance but the roll after landing should be greater. Sidehill lies-if it goes down to the right the ball will go that way. If it goes down to the left the ball will go that way. 

Just play around with it for now and get used to it. Wait for it to get tuned before you get serious about it. It will work.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:19 PM

Been playing with it, think I have a solution go try it , WTF happens LMAO driving me nuts, some of those shots you have to aim off the damn screen for it to go straight. Just saying it's very very hard at least for me, not o mention the damn clock keeps ticking away while you figure well it use to do this but now I have to aim waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over here and well it's going to go short so have to add this many more yards to the shot , now the clock is down to about 15 seconds you swing  bam your 15 yards form the hole in the rough.

OH YEAH Baby were having fun now............LMFAO 

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:40 PM

Either the folks at Wgt didn't test this feature before release like the Skins mess they put out or they play a different WGT.

• PAGES
RSS