Help › Forums

instructions needed

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 1 2012 2:30 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 2:06 AM

As soon as the word Maths came in that was me out of the game !!!!!

Thought this was fun not scientific !!!!!

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 3:03 AM

Did  not say i had the answer all i said was use common sense and figure it out with practice,practice,practice.Don't expect other people to use ball after ball and then tell you how its done.He's a legend should be able to work it out himself.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 3:38 AM

Wow you are a bundle of laughs. !!!!!!!! may your balls always be square

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:03 AM

Hey guys,

Let's stop fighting?

The basic directions are here http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/ on top of the post with the feature.

There is nothing more precise to it since different lies have different slopes and arrows move faster or slower, so you have to practice and adjust for it.

With that said, we will be listening to feedback and fine tuning the system for a while, so take your time and learn the basics of how to read and how to adjust and of course, your constructive feedback is always appreciated.

-wgticon

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:46 AM

At least i have some, and don't keep asking others to do the work for me

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 2:30 PM

YankeeJim:
    Just play around with it for now and get used to it. Wait for it to get tuned before you get serious about it. It will work.

Good advice, like the fact that WGT are trying to add/improve the game.

Not played the feature yet until the quoted above has happened.

Always like to see WGT doing things with the game which won't affect their revenue stream, it show commitment to their game.

Well done WGT.

P.S. love the new finished game stats & 5 min stroke play waiting lobby.

Again both things that won't increase their revenue stream but have been implemented. Which alot of peeps in these forums have asked for.

• PAGES
RSS