Help › Forums

Hello

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 6 2012 2:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:44 PM

I just wanted to say hi to the WGT folks and let people know I might be looking to join a country club.

My name is Dale and I've been on here for a little better than a month now. I've played mostly ranked stroke play and struggle to make par each hole. (Most trouble is me, sometimes meter lag) I'm still getting used to the nuances and I'm sure I'm ignorant of much of it. I haven't played any games with others yet, but I'm willing to make myself look silly to experienced players with umm, patience for a relative newcomer. I have upgraded my equipment but, I'm always reading comments about the upgrades.

Anyhow, if anybody would like to educate me about country clubs, please let me know.

Low scores everyone,

Dale

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 3:24 AM

Hi Dale,

Welcome to WGT.

If you are having trouble with a skippy meter try using various different browsers and see which one you prefer.

There is a country club section on the forum that are all ways posting looking for new members so have a look in there and see what you can see :)

Have fun mate and if you want a match anytime just inv me ;)

L

• BiggDaddy58
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:05 AM

Hello all..I am not sure if I ever introduced myself..I'm Kenn..and have been on this site since June. While I consider it one of the best Golf Sites I have ever played..it frustrates me from time to time.

There's one hole in particular that I just can not play..no matter what club I use..where I aim..full swing..partial..or what club I choose. Harbor Town I believe..can't remember the hole. Ah well..still learning..and looking to update my clubs soon. Then of course..have to learn those all over again.

A great site..and maybe make some friends..and play a round or two.

BD

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:14 AM

Hi & welcome !  smoke.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:38 AM

Hi Dale :)

-wgticon

• Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:36 AM

Hi.........good times and low sores

• Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:41 AM

Hi Lanyo,

Thanks for the response and information. I would be happy to have a match, I'll request one soon.

Scores in circles to ya,

Dale

• Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:44 AM

Hi Smoke, Thanks for the welcome.

I'm called berryblue on here. Hope to get together for a game

Dale

• Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:47 AM

Hi Kenn

Welcome fellow newcomer.

I'd like to play a round or two, let me know,

Dale

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:19 AM

Hello Dale,and BD58  ,  be patient , the game will come to you ,you will enjoy even more.    Country Club Corner is a nice place to shop for a CC ,  Some CC are looking for players  like you Dale ,to show you the rope and help you >

• PAGES
RSS