Forums

Help › Forums

No 'Play Now' window.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:48 AM (6 replies)
  • jonahvark
    47 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:43 AM

I.E.8 - the left hand side of WGT page doesn't load and I cannot play any games (not realy sure if that's a bad thing). The 'play now' strip won't show and Chrome is an absolute pain with response times. Any ideas?

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:36 AM

It sounds like a flash issue. re-install flash on I.E. But a better solution might me to go with a new browser. I just recently started using Maxthon 3 after another member recommended it in the forums. It is the best browser i have used for the game.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:51 AM

hi

From what I am told I.E 9 is much better. But he is right, it''s a flash issue. I would try to clearing cookies/temp files first and then if that does not work, reinstalling flash.

-wgticon

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:21 PM

If you like having your game in a tab instead of having its own separate window like in other browsers, then maxthon 3 is great, but I personally did not like that. I am using firefox with 10.3 flash from June, and is running nicely. Just because it runs very nice in maxthon 3 does not mean everyone will like the game inside the browser tab.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:28 PM

jonahvark:

I.E.8 - the left hand side of WGT page doesn't load and I cannot play any games (not realy sure if that's a bad thing). The 'play now' strip won't show and Chrome is an absolute pain with response times. Any ideas?

Had the same thing this morning with Firefox. Turned out that there was no Flash installed out of the blue - had worked fine yesterday.

I reinstalled Flash (10.3 as usual with FF) and it worked fine again.

• jonahvark
    47 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:32 AM

Thanks for responses guys, but Flash IS installed, I recent;y updated it to new version - and have added WGT to allow storage - but still no joy. Can't play at all now - boo hoo!

• jonahvark
    47 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:48 AM

Have uninstalled & reinstalled Flash - now I can't even log in! Tried IE9 the other day, same problem. I'm posting this message by logging in with Chrome by the way.

RSS