Forums

Help › Forums

Attention admin

Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:17 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 8:48 AM

I was dropped from 93% to 87% yesterday because I had to leave two games due to meter stutters on Chrome.  I then downloaded Comodo Dragon, and the meter was ok, but I was down at 87% and was finding it tough getting a game - I guess if you're under 90% people assume you're a quitter and decline games with you.

I was told that if I hang in there, and get a game going, that if I completed a game, my reputation percentage would go back up 3% per game, just as it had come down 3% each game I had to leave.  OK.

So I finally got into a game, and completed it.  I tried again expecting to see my percentage now back up to 90%.  It was still 87%.

I played another game, again completed.  Still 87%.   Played a THIRD game and completed that one too, and my reputation is STILL at 87%.

Is this some kind of joke?  How can you be at 93%, leave two games and go down to 87%, and then complete THREE multi-player stroke games and STILL be at 87%?

Please move my percentage back up to at least 93% where it should be.  Please do NOT ignore this message like you usually ignore people's messages.  I'm not going away this time.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 8:52 AM

lol..

• aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 10:39 AM

I never quit but my p do so I'm at 87% and i cant get out of it.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 10:57 AM

I thought the 87% stood for how often wgt boots you from a game & you can't get back in?

I'll give them 87% of something & I guarantee, they won't like it either.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:30 AM

isnt the multiplayer game completion percentages based off of 30 games? If so it shouldnt move until you complete 30 games.

The games you dropped may have been the completion of a 30 game series. Time to start another :)

Just a guess

Hit em good

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:49 AM

lilrob88:

isnt the multiplayer game completion percentages based off of 30 games? If so it shouldnt move until you complete 30 games.

Not if two games drops you from 93 to 87.

If it's based off 30 games, then completing the four games I did since dropping in two games to 87%, should have brought me back up up at least part of the way.

This is just another implementational fail by the morons who run WGT.  And as long as the $$$ is still rolling in, they couldn't give a fat one how many of their customers are affected.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:10 PM

No it shouldnt have. If you have completed four games then according to what i said you need 26 more games to see a movement in your game completion percentage

if I'm right

ya dig

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:27 PM

MickAnderson:
    I had to leave two games due to meter stutters on Chrome.

So basically you quit.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:33 PM

Steve442:

MickAnderson:

So basically you quit.

Yup,looks like it's working just fine to me ! If you got meter troubles 'SUCK IT UP' or see % go down..simple..  Andy

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:39 PM

Steve442:

MickAnderson:

So basically you quit.

Basic is what I'm sure you're most familiar with.

• PAGES
RSS