Forums

Help › Forums

WOW !

Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:53 PM (8 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:18 AM

Just played a practice round at St George and was finished in 14 minutes.  WGT must be drinking a lot of Red Bull !!!  Seriously, It was OK to boost for practice but I hope it's not the same for matches.  Just not realistic.  I like seeing a ball die into the hole.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:26 AM

You can turn the "speed boost" off in options

• BRJ666
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:43 AM

agree 100%

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:54 AM

chrisironsbones:

You can turn the "speed boost" off in options

I was just about to write a thread asking if WGT was on speed. he he Everything was fine yesterday, then today it was like everything was twice as fast. Really threw me as I was playing a cc tourney ''The best of Hardest Holes''. The fastest I have ever played an 18 hole game in my life. ha ha.

I didn't know there was a speed boost control, Just found them. Thanks Chris. he he:~))

Mel

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:17 AM

I didn't know either....when did that start?

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:40 AM

gerryniswonger:

I didn't know either....when did that start?

All WGT Nation members got a 100 hit 2X speed boost free for logging on today. 

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:46 AM

borntobesting:

All WGT Nation members got a 100 hit 2X speed boost free for logging on today. 

nothing to do with the wgt nation thingy as i have it also

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:11 AM

Like chris said just turn it off cant believe people actually pay for that lol ! Surely you would only pay for it if all you cared about was getting your avg down as you can hardly enjoy a nice round if the balls travelling to fast for you to see all they nice shots lol ! Each to there own i guess instead of WGT giving us this & that stupid putter pal, How about sending me some balls WGT & ill happily test them out for ya ?  lol ! Didnt think so ill keep dreaming.  smoke.

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:30 AM

I have tuned it off ... and its still ineffect.

I dont like it at all.

clearly wgt's attempt at increasing revenue.

rust in the braintrust.

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:40 AM

Im not a wgt flag waving member ..... why did I recieve something Ididnt want?

again.

like when they put balls in my bag without my knowlege or permission.

shameless.

• PAGES
RSS