Help › Forums

percentage on players

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 9:02 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:57 AM

need to say some thing ,,,,,,,  i have  quitted once since this new feture came out ,,,,,i could not play my PC  was doing its cleaning up , program set up for security by my friend (security essentials )  my PC  my Meter , was unplayable ..... so i  said please can i leave because of the prob,,,,,,,,,  of course i got the no prob  man,,,,,,thing is  i have 250+ friends  10 maybee 15 %     i play on a regular basis  once a day  3 time a week avarage let say .......ok     i have played 2000++ stroke play ,,,i am known    a bit here ,i dont have  the  title of quitter,,,,   if by  bad luck ,  people quitting freezing the game ect  , where i have to forfit ,or close PC   ect will at time get the % dawn .  THE  players   knowing you   well and for some like me ,many of them (i am happy for that)   they would not care  if i had 75%   beside my name ,,,,,not sure if the % here  for the older  more experience  like Master  T-M  ,Leg and ,T_Leg       counts for much  ,,,the good thing for us  more experience players is we can see if a hack , AM,  pro   ,T-pro   some Master ,,,  that dont finish games if they are having a bad game  .       Avarage for a Legend is not importent after 100 stroke play    T Leg  are the elite      so   %  goes up also if you play with  the same friends  , or CC members you know  never have problemes .  Frapp  my  10 cents

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:27 AM

Just tell the opponent you are on call and need to go and just ASK TO DROP MATCH, if opponent refuses, well call him/her what you like then, but as was said if you felt you had to go you should have only played single player.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 9:02 AM

HYENA

If you have to X out of the blitz games because someone quit when it was there turn there are two things that can happen.  If it is a blitz challenge game then you go back into the lobby and have the chance for them to rejoin or forfeit, I don't know what it does to your % if they forfeit.

In regular blitz (which is played much more often) when you are locked up like this, you will just sit there frozen with no way to do anything except X out which ends the game and counts the same as the guy who quit against your percentage.  This problem with Blitz has been and issue for a while, well before the % came out.

• PAGES
RSS