Forums

Help › Forums

How do I get rid of this all Speed Boost thing?

Tue, Sep 4 2012 1:39 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • promark1
    412 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:40 PM

lets have a vote..........putter pal or sleeve of balls...................speed boost or sleeve of balls.wgt give free stuff yes but does anyone really want it NO.if you are going to give,give something useful please.since the live gamer fiasco i could do with a couple of free sleeves lol

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:15 PM

promark1:

lets have a vote..........putter pal or sleeve of balls...................speed boost or sleeve of balls.wgt give free stuff yes but does anyone really want it NO.if you are going to give,give something useful please.since the live gamer fiasco i could do with a couple of free sleeves lol

Sleeve of balls of course.  That other crap is unnecessary BS that does not help the game and in some cases hinders it..

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:51 PM

JimbeauC:

I found it hilarious.

Benny Hill.

Would I pay for it? Nope.

Back to normal after a hundred shots. 

Ok. So. We ask for driving ranges and putting greens. We get putter pal and cartoon shots. 

Heads up WGT. I'd ACTUALLY PAY for a driving range after buying or renting a club from yall. Especially one I could adjust the wind and target for. Makes a big diff when aiming for green vs. fairway. 

Hmm. Never mind what they want. Let's just give them this other ......

Whoa there.  Don't be comparing Putter Pal and this Speed Boost cr*p.

Putter Pal rocks!

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 1:39 PM

LFC; England's Greatest Club - 5 Times Champions of Europe, 18 Times Champions of England

may want to rethink that 1 mate

• PAGES
RSS