Forums

Help › Forums

Here's help for meter stutters

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:39 AM (4 replies)
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:15 AM

For over a month I've been asking for help, now I'm trying to give some.  We all have times when our meter is constantly stuttering and when it's happening the game isn't any fun.  I found this free program that almost eliminates it when it's happening.  It's called "Game Booster 3".  I don't run it all the time, I only turn it on when I start getting the hiccups.  When it starts happening, I just minimize the game and "Start Boost".

It hasn't failed to help yet and I've been using it about a week.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:27 AM

Nothing new here...... but it's the thought that counts though, and since a lot of forum newbies don't usually use the search box, a fresh post will probably help out a lot of players that never heard of it.

The only difference for me is that I don't wait until I need it, I make sure it is on before every round.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:25 AM

The only reason I wait to load it is because I want to notice the difference it makes.  I did check the search before posting and it appeared to have been quite a while since it was mentioned.

• GrandPappy
    29 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:13 AM

Thanks for the post, I was one of the people that did not know about this.

Good on you!

Cheers,

GrandPappy

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:39 AM

yep, i hit "Start Boost" before even teein' off .. not gonna wait for no stutter to rear it's ugly head ..

RSS