Forums

Help › Forums

Update on Disconnect % - 9/6/12

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM (116 replies)
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:15 AM

I swear you would think this site is 99% female with all the complaining that goes on here. And I am starting to believe that all 99% of them have their monthly at the same time.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:20 AM

mnshiner:

I swear you would think this site is 99% female with all the complaining that goes on here. And I am starting to believe that all 99% of them have their monthly at the same time.

What a stupid thing to say.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:28 AM

Boomerboy44:

Why....can't you guys figure out how to lower the quitters % without lowering his partners too. Doesn't seem like rocket science to me.

Quitting has 2 sides

1. Inadvertent

2. On purpose

1. of course we want no one to quit... Our goal is to make this as enjoyable as possible

2. I can't make people do anything they don't want to do. If I did, then that girl in HS that I liked would have gone out with me when I asked her :(

-wgticon

• coffeewiz
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:31 AM

I had a player quit in the middle of a round and because they quit my percentage went down as well ... this isn't fair 

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:41 AM

coffeewiz:

I had a player quit in the middle of a round and because they quit my percentage went down as well ... this isn't fair 

Its a hard life when you worry over a pc game.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:42 AM

coffeewiz:

Jesus..read what your writing on.....IT'S GOING !!....Andy  (mind you, all you play is Blitz,so get used to it)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:57 AM

Why remove it in early October, why not now?? its not rocket science surely!

• grady3rd
    45 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 12:24 PM

That's one way to resolve the issue of WGT errors, but honestly Icon, can't you guys at least make an attempt to fix the "Continue/Forfeit" game error?  This happens to me about half the time when a player disconnects (even if they reconnect quickly) and a banner ad is displayed.  I'm perfectly willing to help with sending bug reports, screen captures, and even blood and urine samples if needed.  But nobody has even contacted me when I've submitted a forum post, a bug report, or an email to support.

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

As we continue to evaluate this feature and listen to your feedback, sometime in early October, we will remove this feature from the Alternate Shot games. This should help with partner disconnections % calculations. 

Thank you for your candid feedback.

-WGTicon

• MikeyCritter
    77 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 12:28 PM

Come on WGT, love the idea, yet my last 3 attempts to play I have waited up to 15 minutes because others drop, then those who have waited get booted because WGT encounters an error and we get percentage penalties,, I say give us free sleeves of the 600 credit Max balls for every error on your part and maybe management will put a boot to who ever can not figure out the system you put into place.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 1:00 PM

mnshiner:

Wow, sexist much?

RSS