Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM (116 replies)
  • ezmoney62
    21 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:25 AM

Do only ranked rounds count????   If so TY

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:15 AM

I might be wrong, but anyone corect me by all means, my % was 87 this morning, i played 2 rounds (ranked) on my own and the next time i looked it had risen to 90.

Can someone clarify this for everyone i suppose! 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 9:22 AM

WGT is looking at your last 30 games for this %. Your % goes up accordingly as older disconnects drop off the 30 that count.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 10:18 AM

Royboy1946:
    I certainly hope wgt scrap's this idea as soon as possible.

Don't bet on it!  If there's a way to make money off of it, its here to stay. 

Also coming in the October release.....

And while I'm at it, why is it called a Disconnect % when it shows the % of games completed?  Shouldn't WGT call it a Completion %?

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 11:17 AM

Boob boost.......... hope it's free lmao  !!!

• jexter71
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 11:46 AM

WGt error twice yesterday... p dc day before my % is dropping like bricks... was 97... now 83 no fault of mine.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:02 PM

Works best if you're a feel golfer.  :-I

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:22 PM

YankeeJim:

Works best if you're a feel golfer.  :-I

LMAO!

• pipelson
    75 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 1:26 PM

Hi icon Pleased to see that the 'Disconnect %' will be removed from 'Alternate Shot Games' in the near future.I think this is the right move until WGT is able to differentiate between the many reasons for 'disconnections'.My own % reduced by a further 3 to 90% yesterday following a 'game' in which my partner 'disconnected' for no good reason except one bad shot;this annoyed me and can't be right, Regards 'pipelson'

• drmoose
    3,539 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 4:27 PM

WGTicon:

Quitting has 2 sides

1. Inadvertent

2. On purpose

Well now, seems you've correctly identified the problem. If I may, how 'bout you distinguish between the two ? You say you have no way of doing this, yet I've suggested a "fail safe" whereby one must "X" out twice to leave the game, after a pop-up asks if you want to continue. That, would be a "deliberate" disconnect and should affect a players percentage. Penalising three innocents because you claim to have no way of differentiating between "inadvertant" and "on purpose" is just another lame excuse to say "we can't be bothered". C'mon people, give it a little thought, you asked for player input, I'm asking for an explanation as to why this wouldn't work.

Doc

RSS