Help › Forums

Did they supercharge the balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 9 2012 6:06 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kcalw
    152 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 3:38 PM

For the last couple of days my ball is traveling a lot further than it used to.

My putts are going 10 to 12 feet pass the hole and my approach shots are way long. I am using the same ball and the same figures I always did.  It is really frustrating me.

Was their some kind of change made by WGT?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 5:29 PM

hi

as far as I know, nothing was changed.

-wgticon

• ManiacWings
    1,045 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 6:06 PM

Agreed. Something has changed.  The 15 ft distance on my putter used to be spot on. The 30 ft yardage was a little off but I adjusted.  Now the for 15 ft distance, the ball travels much further and the 30 ft distance has also increased.  Regardless if anyone knows or owns up to the change it has occurred.  Like changing clubs, just gonna take some time to get used too it.  

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 9:46 PM

hyena64:
    as far as I know, nothing was changed

Well we all know how good the communication is at WGT after the views for videos/credits fiasco was implemented, so who would know. Having said that I personally haven't noticed any real yardage difference.

The other possible scenarios are that WGT have relocated the courses to higher altitudes or you have been eating to many wheaties in the morning.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 9:53 PM

I don't suppose this has anything to do with the Boost thing that was handed out the other day.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 11:04 PM

My shots haven't changed.  And no, the boost doesn't affect the physics, it just affects the display time of the shot after the physics have determined the trajectory.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 11:13 PM

bubbadork:

My shots haven't changed.  And no, the boost doesn't affect the physics, it just affects the display time of the shot after the physics have determined the trajectory.

agreed.

• PAGES
RSS