Forums

Help › Forums

Completion %

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 12 2012 12:53 PM (6 replies)
  • supereelem
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 8:12 AM

I have only played one game and completed it with other players quitting at the end of the match. I am told that the 90% next to my name means I have quit matches. This is untrue so why do I have a less than perfect completion when I have completed every game I have played?

Please can someone explain this to me.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 8:34 AM

We all start at 90%

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:22 AM

supereelem:

I am told that the 90% next to my name means I have quit matches.

No it doesn't.

It means you have finished 90% of your multi-player games (apart from the starting value of 90%).

It does not imply any responsibility of your own for the incomplete games.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 12:07 PM

Same thing happened to me and this is straight from WGT, as follows:

“If you have noticed that your percentage is at 90% and you are wondering why, the reason is that when this feature was enabled everyone was given a rating of 90%. Once you complete some games, either by finishing them or leaving/disconnecting, your percentage will average. Any time a player disconnects 3 times, forfeits in a game (at any point in any game) or does not return to the lobby in 5 mins it is counted as a disconnect

Another important piece of information to keep in mind is that the percentage displayed is an aggregation of your last 30 matches completed. At first, if you post a couple of games in a row that are recorded as a leave or disconnect, then it will take a while before those records are pushed out of your latest 30 games. After a while, even though your percentage may be affected by other people leaving or disconnecting, your percentage will be much better than theirs.” Unquote.

To which I replied; “Hi, yes I understand your explanation but don't you see it is still wrong to

penalize one member for the actions of another member?  It's already almost

impossible to find a 4-player ALT game and if WGT continues to penalize the

partner of someone who quits or forfeits, then finding a 4-player ALT game

is going to get even Harder because people will stop playing members they

don't know for fear that their partner might quit or forfeit. :)  In a

2-player Stroke match, your completion % doesn't change if your opponent

quits or forfeits.  So why doesn't the 'same principle apply' to 4-player

ALT matches?  Is WGT going to think about changing it so that an innocent

partner of someone who quits on them, doesn't get penalized?  Regards.” Unquote.

That’s all I know and so far no reply from WGT. :)

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 12:47 PM

We are looking into making this more fair for ALT games

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:24 AM

Mine % is 80% and I are not quit any games. It are not my blame for others people quit. It are not a fare rule make people look to be quitters as they are not all

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 12:53 PM

Now is again happen, game are crash not any player is blamed  my % now go down.

Only people who are quitters should be punished

RSS