Forums

Help › Forums

Forfeited games and weird shots !!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:40 PM (4 replies)
  • putterpit
    273 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 9:34 AM

For some reason, even if i finished a game, the next time i sign in my computer tells me that i forfeited... and obviously, the % posted next to my name when playing is getting lower and lower.

In the other hand, in EVERY ROUND i get a couple of WEIRD SHOTS, even if i get the "ding" the ball takes its own path, not fair when that path is OB and costs you an extra $ 1.00 dollar ball.

I sincerely expect that WGT wizards do something about it, i very much enjoy playing for fun and making friends, but having frustrating rounds due to weird shots or being posted as a quitter its just not fair.

• Willhit
    16 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:26 PM

for the past week I am getting the same message after I totally finish 9 holes and sign off, then come back on I get the message that I forfeited the last game..............I had not !!  I completed it.  What do we have to do to get WGT's attention on this ?

• Kilplyztym
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 5:04 PM

yeah, i'm getting the same thing.  not my favorite to get 'forfeited', not sure how many times it's happened but i know it's multiples.

• ClubberLang1967
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:08 PM

I have gotten the same message when completing a game also the few days. What a bunch of crap.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:40 PM

putterpit:

For some reason, even if i finished a game, the next time i sign in my computer tells me that i forfeited... and obviously, the % posted next to my name when playing is getting lower and lower.

Be sure to finish the game with the "Main Menu" button. If you observe the status page you'll see that it remains active until then: The game ain't finished yet.

Furtheron, there are bugs in the program enforcing such unwanted behaviour.

putterpit:
    In the other hand, in EVERY ROUND i get a couple of WEIRD SHOTS, even if i get the "ding" the ball takes its own path, not fair when that path is OB and costs you an extra $ 1.00 dollar ball.
    There are deviations built into the game, also called VEM. They may cause random "weird" shots. This is a feature, not a bug.

RSS