Forums

Help › Forums

Rude and vulger players

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 14 2012 7:49 AM (20 replies)
  • dirkmicdig
    12 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 12:53 PM

Well how do I talk about this with out being rude myself. Lately I have had the misfortune of playing with some very rude and sometimes vulger players. I really would like to name names to help others avoid these people....I have only been playing a short while and have well over 100 friends and could not be happier to call them friends. I dont know if this is possible but WGT should considder a program to detect such language and comments and warn these people then black ball them if they persest with such behavior.

I am an avid golfer in real life and play a gentelmans game at all times and I feel it should apply to WGT as well. So WGT can something be done? Feel free to comment on my profile page if you like , I would love to hear your opinion. Retaliate if you feel you must but I will tell you in advance you will get no response from me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great life one and all.

dirkmicdig

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 1:42 PM

Screenshot the offending text and send to members@wgt.com

Others will tell you not to play strangers etc - we were all strangers on here at some point though.

I feel better now - man this being nice & helpful sure feels strange.

;o)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 1:46 PM

dirk, you will catch the hell for this post, not the offenders. WGT has to cross the t's and dot the I's, regardless if we agree or not. Just tell such players to _uck off and disconnect.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 2:29 PM

i have been lucky ,,,  most people i play with  97%  are gents, some talk some dont, but in almost 19 months now i have the missfortune to play  4  disrespectfull players ,,,i wrote there names on paper  ,wen i accept  a game now i check see if they (4) are  there .    Some players for some reason,are just not nice  ,not nice here  ,not nice in Life .... They end up alone .....justice after all  .

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 2:41 PM

dirkmicdig:
    Well how do I talk about this with out being rude myself.

Hello! Please don't call people out by name on the forums. It is against forum rules and will make your posts subject to moderation. I suggest following the other poster's advice on reporting vulgar players.Thanks :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 2:42 PM

WigerToods2010:
    I feel better now - man this being nice & helpful sure feels strange.

I'm so proud!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 2:44 PM

I think at some stage every1 has come across the undesirables , i know i have and many others , and is true you can either disconnect  , turn your chat box off ( i hate the flashing ) or just ignore them and go on to fight another day , lifes way to short to let it bother you as it does not bother the ass wipes that are being rude !   ...  Good luck  !

dflop  !

RSS