Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Master

Wed, Sep 19 2012 2:45 PM (38 replies)
  • kenneydavis
    109 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 11:08 PM

Can someone please tell me when you reach T. M.  [IM AT 63.95...OR IS IT 62..Man this is hard to reach this level..tyvm

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:03 PM

Hey Kenneydavis,

The exact details are not provided by WGT on this subject, but there have been many educated guesses by our community. I suggest searching the forums for one of the many threads on this subject :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:23 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:27 PM

WGTpizza:

Hey Kenneydavis,

The exact details are not provided by WGT on this subject, but there have been many educated guesses by our community. I suggest searching the forums for one of the many threads on this subject :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

50 ranked rounds as a M, and a 63 or lower average

• Kelsey12
    2,114 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:51 PM

Tour Master to Legend requires 50 ranked rounds. I'm not absolutely positive, but I do believe each tier requires more ranked rounds than the previous tier. Master to Tour Master requires somewhere around 30, if I'm not mistaken.

• johnell1s
    20 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 1:12 PM

Well whatever it takes to progress from M to TM I can't do it, been trying for months! one day maybe!!

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 2:19 PM

IM a T.Master Like Big Daddie Said 63, Average will get you there so long as you have your full Rank Rounds Requirement. Yes is Tough Getting There and Tougher to get to Legend  lol.

Roy.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 2:36 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • twinstack1
    95 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:34 PM

bigdaddie1:

WGTpizza:

Hey Kenneydavis,

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

50 ranked rounds as a M, and a 63 or lower average

40 R/Rs as a master and sub 63, I'm fairly certain. 50 R/R as Tm to Leg and sub 61.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:44 PM

Kelsey........Hi.  I made it to "Legend" this past July.  I can tell you FOR SURE....WGT requires that you MUST play (50 ranked rounds - as a TM).  And 9 holes counts as a round...you don't have to hit 18 holes.  THEN, you have to work your average down to 61.0.  And, I can tell you....approx. the last 15+ rounds as a Tour Master.....you HAVE to score no higher than a 30.  So, the courses I played, I had to hit (6) birdies and (3) pars to get those scores.

When you FINALLY get your AVG. down to 61.0...........you become a LEGEND, but, then, that same day.........WGT resets your average back UP to 72.0.  In addition, as a Legend.....you start hitting from the Championship Tees.  Much further than from the white tees.  For example:  On St. Andrew's - from the Championship tees...plays approx. the length of 5-1/2 football fields FURTHER than playing from the white tees.

I can't remember the requirements for getting from Master to Tour Master......and personally, I'm not even going to put in the time and effort to make Tour Legend. With my luck.........just as soon as I made it to Tour Legend....WGT would come up with another TIER and call it "SUPER LEGEND".....I'm perfectly content to be a Legend.

Bob

RSS