Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 4:31 AM

PhilA2:

ANOTHER DAY AND STILL NOT WORKING. MAYBE WGT "CUSTOMER SERVICE" COULD PROVIDE SOME SORT OF UPDATE???????????????????????

They have a customer service department? All I get is Lip service :)

• belnr
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 4:32 AM

I tried different computers, with different IP adress. No videos....

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 6:51 AM

pjctas0822:
    Whoever thinks this will work at WGT needs their face punched in. Itsa deplorable tactic.

pjctas0822:

I wonder why?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 8:48 AM

Steve442:

pjctas0822:
    Whoever thinks this will work at WGT needs their face punched in. Itsa deplorable tactic.

pjctas0822:

I wonder why?

It is a shame when a player will act this way , And then blame WGT.

On a side note ..   I use 2 different browsers for WGT ,  1 plays the game great but the vid,s and pro shop are hit and miss ,  The other browser the game play is not the best , But the pro shop works and the vid,s pay out for me every day .

• davidclangley
    13 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 10:03 AM

I am not sure how you can blame the player here. WGT must clearly be run by a 12 year old, who doesn't have the first clue when it comes to customer service or understanding how to deal with customers.

Its not that long since the debacle of reducing the value of credits, and now its been a week since LG videos stopped working.

WGT didn't have the decency to inform customers in the last instance and they have not learnt from that either. Noone from WGT has come forward to explain what is going on, when it will be fixed etc.  I emailed them over a week ago and i has fallen on deaf ears.

Personally i think that this is the last the we will see of LG, and WGT has once again just not bothered to inform their customers

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 12:08 PM

I hope this helps, it worked for me using Firefox.

Clear your browser cache & cookies, you will then be able to watch another 2-3 videos before you get the error message again. Repeat the process until you've managed to watch all the carousel videos.

• Casman63
    12 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 1:17 PM

the video carousel seems to be working ok, but the "powered by socialvibe" videos just sit at "loading assets"

• bandidos
    50 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:01 PM

no work for me!!! steel having problem to get credits!!!!

• bladelad
    147 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 8:16 PM

Steve442:

I hope this helps, it worked for me using Firefox.

Clear your browser cache & cookies, you will then be able to watch another 2-3 videos before you get the error message again. Repeat the process until you've managed to watch all the carousel videos.

Thanks for the tip Steve, it worked a treat.

bladelad

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:27 PM

Doesn't work even if I clear firefox cache & cookies. Can't watch one video. When we'll have a answer from WGT ???

RSS