Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 11:11 AM

Tried to get a good score in the Virtual U.S. Open but gave up after I couldn't get past the bunker on the third hole. I wore a ball out trying and if I have to watch that sexist Lexus commercial one more time, I'll go MAD! 

This game continues to be a joke.

• BlackGibbon
    349 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:12 PM

ArgyleScott:

Tried to get a good score in the Virtual U.S. Open but gave up after I couldn't get past the bunker on the third hole. I wore a ball out trying and if I have to watch that sexist Lexus commercial one more time, I'll go MAD! 

This game continues to be a joke.

I have just read some of the posts you have whined in over the last NINE months. If you had put as much energy into LEARNING THE GAME you may have got somewhere by now. Honestly you must be one of the most despicable <censored>"S  i have ever come across on wgt. I just know you are one of those sad little <censored>"s who think the whole world is against them. Pure trash through and through........

Al.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:33 PM

Man it's a lonley m f that quotes his own posts and talks to himself.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 11:03 PM

Bubba and BG, you might note I have no friends either. I'll move you two up to the head of people I wouldn't be friends with, ok?

• BlackGibbon
    349 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 10:57 AM

ArgyleScott:

Bubba and BG, you might note I have no friends either. I'll move you two up to the head of people I wouldn't be friends with, ok?

Lol please don"t scott.......i don"t know what I would do without you as a friend!!!!!!!

Sad little man..........

Al.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 11:27 AM

You like to hit and run? I was ready to play Merion with you, to see if you are as good as you think you are. Oh, well.

FYI, I'm a 300lb. Santa Claus type.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 5:20 AM

You might get a kick out of this. I'm practicing uneven lies; third shot to the green and I wanted to be off the back (where I often am). So the ball stops dead-center on the green!

Sheesh!

If anyone is curious, I'm still waiting for a personal game with BlackGibbon.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 5:49 AM

Love your humour AS .......

• BlackGibbon
    349 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 2:56 AM

ArgyleScott:
    If anyone is curious, I'm still waiting for a personal game with BlackGibbon.

Invite sent.....................

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 4:52 AM

— to be continued —

RSS