Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 3:55 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand why people would do something of their own free will (play WTG). Then complain about it like someone zip tied them into a chair and held a gun to their head. Is this like the monks that whip themselves or mabey a 50 shades of grey spin-off??   JUST STOP PLAYING...................

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 4:22 PM

I'm saying the new green speeds are total unbelievable. WGT makes a ton of money off me when I earn credits. I played Goofy Golf and enjoyed it and it was honest.

WGT can stand for Wacky Golf Tour now.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 11:27 AM
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 12:38 PM

The title of this post speaks for itself. I just posted a new comment (my thoughts). If you are trying to play golf, you have no chance here. You have to master a computer game, or find a way to circumvent it, which many have done. Any real semblance of golf is in whatever WGT has programmed. Don't get upset about it. If your in this to win tourneys and credits, then you need to do what the always on top players do. Master a computer game. The courses are real, the programming is disguised to protect the profits. If this comment doesn't self destruct in 5 seconds then I am compromised. I may have to go into a witness protection system. 

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 8:52 PM

Ultra-Fast greens are unplayable. I reached max shots on three greens. front nine at Merian. Roll  'em up and they roll right back.

• kagisan1
    11 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 1:19 AM

People are...When you have 10,000,000 registered users, and only 2million likes and even fewer "Active Players"...then it says something about the game...and it also indicates a large number of players quitting. Just saying... and if a site is to increase its numbers, then it stands to reason that those numbers would be more likely to stay if the game was more "natural". You attract more flies with honey than you do aspartame. And its easier to keep a customer than it is to sign up a new one...just seems their business plan is flawed. and finally, if they are concerned about payouts for tourneys, make the payouts smaller...seems simple enough...the more people they are playing, the better the competition and the stronger the customer base...simple economics dude...

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 7:53 AM

["Your country club is not at the correct level to set the tee location."]

What's up with that? I  wanted a "Masters  only"  tourney and got this message. 

follow-up: Changed from default  settings to manual and it was published but somehow there are two  of   them   now . 

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 8:15 AM

Now it takes three days to earn enough credits for one pass. What a joke!

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 3:01 PM

the more I play, the less I care.

I changed from Maxthon 3 to Maxthon Cloud and, so far, have a smoother meter. It makes the WGT diversions even more obvious.

RSS