Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:23 PM

It is what it is. Has a years incessant whining got you anywhere? Why keep doing it?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:36 PM

I've noticed you've done some complaining yourself. Why do you care what I do?

• pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:58 PM

Now! Now! Girls.....no fighting........this works for me so it maybe of help to others........Before I hit my first shot in a new game I hold the Shot Arrow down until the blue sections come in & then I take my shot.....I repeat the process every 3 or 4 holes, seems to settle the meter so the game is more playable......it's not perfect, but I can get through whole games with no Meter problems or just  1 or 2....hope this helps.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:20 PM

pvcerod:

I hold the Shot Arrow down until the blue sections come in & then I take my shot..

I take it you mean the lines on either side of the dinger. They close in making the click zone narrower.

That's not exactly my problem but I appreciate helpful advice; thank you.

• pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 5:30 AM

My Meter just kept going after I triggered it to stop & when I did what I suggested above it settled it down ;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 6:07 AM

ArgyleScott:
    I've noticed you've done some complaining yourself.

About the game mechanics? Care to show me where?

• THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 6:36 AM

Keep  it up,Boys!Half the fun of WGT is watching the forum catfights.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:16 AM

PaulTon:

ArgyleScott:
    I've noticed you've done some complaining yourself.

About the game mechanics? Care to show me where?

I can't find it now. These forums to not lend themselves to searches. Nothing bad. It was last February in a discussion of holding the swing meter for too long. I had never run into the problem so it was interesting. I do play too fast for my own good sometimes.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:58 AM

ArgyleScott:
    I can't find it now. These forums to not lend themselves to searches. Nothing bad. It was last February

No worries bud, I barely remember what I had for breakfast today, never mind what I was posting 10 months ago...lol.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:10 AM

lol   I had a foot of snow for breakfast.

RSS