Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 11:24 PM

Same here Mate & now I can't play at all because it does'nt matter where I trigger to stop the meter....it just keeps going to the end....unplayable!!!!

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:00 AM

That's why you buy a prepaid card

Buy it for the amount you want.  load it on to the game and chuck it in the trash

simple

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:14 AM

ArgyleScott:

I'll tell you one thing; any company that makes a habit of screwing its customers isn't getting my credit card number.

If you dislike the game and company this much why don't you just bugger off and not return. Your friends certainly will nor miss you, nor anyone else I would imagine.

Judging by your cricket scores you shoot and at level 90 and still just a master, you obviously have not actually learned now to play the game.

Some people always consider their glass half full, and live really miserable lives. sound familiar ArgleScott?

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:30 AM

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:36 AM

What?! Bugger of (sic) and miss such scintillating comments? I say, I don't understand the cricket reference. If you notice the country club I belong to, it should give you a clue why my average is high. 

So why don't you stop trolling the comment boards and stick to golfing? What is it to you?

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 2:49 AM

ArgyleScott:

If you notice the country club I belong to, it should give you a clue why my average is high.

???  I don't understand.  Clue??

Could you please explain. You are saying because you belong to a certain CC your play is poor?

Are you saying because you do not quit your average is high?

I sure hope not. You see a problem with that?  Back up and think about what you just said.

Come on man!!  Learn the game,, then after that,, might have some credibility.

I never quit a game.... and my average keeps getting lower.

Figure that??  ;)

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 3:26 AM

geraldlarousse:

Figure that??  

Good for you but you are in the minority. Saw the car. Money no object? Found the name, too.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 3:36 AM

ArgyleScott:

geraldlarousse:

Figure that??  

Good for you but you are in the minority. Saw the car. Money no object? Found the name, too.

Not really mate. Plenty players here that are way better than me. Money has nothing to do with learning to play this game.

Anybody wanting to play this game at a high level will have to spend a few bucks on equipment and balls.

You can play for free just like plenty others here. 

And..... the car is a 3 year project that is finally finished and i'm a mechanic so i wouldn't say money is no object. I try to win credits to pay my way, a watch the odd video now and again. But i have put my fair share into this game.

Bottom line is anyone can learn to play this game, but must learn the right ways to do it. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is not going to happen.

This game is not easy, and with added Vem can be frustrating. Need to practice and learn to save par no matter what, and then you will understand what i'm saying.

Need a little help... look me up. I play with lower tiers all the time. We can for sure do something with your short game.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 3:58 AM

geraldlarousse:

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is not going to happen.

LOL  That is exactly NOT what my problem is.

My reaction time isn't so bad that when I click on the bar, I expect the same results. I don't get it though. If I am playing a new(expensive) ball. it heads to the water, the weeds, the OB. An old ball will click where I intended to click.

But sure, I'd love to play a round or two with ya'. I play with the higher tiers all the time. Some even play till the end. ;~)

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 7:07 AM

I went through the same frustration when I turned master. It took some work to get accustomed to the new green speeds and the longer tees.  Had to get a new driver and putter before I started to post pars again, with a few birdies thrown in.  I am now at 66.6 and I am thinking I may not go lower, but I enjoy trying to improve

RSS