Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • rogergjones
    7 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 6:24 PM

Totally agree. Just moved up to Masters and WTF. I haven't lasted for than 4 holes in a couple weeks. Everything has changed. People now tease me and say I can't putt. Well I tell you what else I cant do. I cant be playing this game for hours everyday cause I cant afford the balls that I keep losing in pairs for some reason. Its back to POGO for me. Kiss My Ass WGT.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 9:48 AM

rogergjones:
    Totally agree. Just moved up to Masters and WTF. I haven't lasted for than 4 holes in a couple weeks. Everything has changed.

If you are going to talk sh*te at least make it honest sh*te.

Why lie?

• Kennylee1954
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 1:19 PM

can someone explain to me how to do  new topic posting? I search the forum and se no info.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:07 PM

Kennylee1954:

can someone explain to me how to do  new topic posting? I search the forum and se no info.

Click on forums, top right of page, then click on the heading (from the lists of sub forums) that relates to your post, then you'll see a 'post topic' clicky at top of that page.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 8:33 PM

PaulTon:
    then you'll see a 'post topic' clicky

Oh stop with all that technical jargon PT!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 10:23 AM

PaulTon:

Kennylee1954:

Click on forums, top right of page, then click on the heading (from the lists of sub forums) that relates to your post, then you'll see a 'post topic' clicky at top of that page.

<<<<< when you see this at the top of the forum, you can write a new post in that forum.

• rogergjones
    7 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 10:44 AM

how funny, what u don't see dummy is the 15 or 20 rounds I quit on after taking a 6 or 7 in the first couple holes. That's something I never did as a Tour Pro. Go get a life.

• pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 5:11 PM

Now, now girls......no fighting, it would be more constructive to vent your arguments at WGT.....but in saying that, I do believe we are not getting a fair go at controlling our own games, we pay good money for balls & equipment so it is only fair that we should have fair control of our own shots & that's every shot, meters should be consistent & you have control of the trigger, this business of triggering the meter to stop & it keeps going is unfair practice to the consumer, if you miss the right trigger spot, then that is your timing fault, but as it is at the moment the player has no control over that, & while I'm at it, it is also unfair that your balls are taken out of play, if you hit out of bounds, go in the drink, then yes you have lost a ball, but to have your ball taken from a fairway or green is down right thievery & unfair Consumer practice.......the above is aimed at WGT, please do something about it, otherwise more players will leave as there has been a lot that have left already.....don't get me wrong, it is a great game, but it is unfairly controlled......you have control over the elements of the game ie. wind etc, but strongly feel shots should be controlled by players.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 8:20 PM

rogergjones:

how funny, what u don't see dummy is the 15 or 20 rounds I quit on after taking a 6 or 7 in the first couple holes. That's something I never did as a Tour Pro. Go get a life.

So you turned quitter as well after tiering up?

Very revealing...and you call me a dummy? Swing and a miss, champ.

I have a very enjoyable and rewarding life. Thank's for your obvious interest though.

RSS