Forums

Help › Forums

What on Earth is going on here?

Sat, Sep 22 2012 8:45 AM (6 replies)
  • Thumper754
    14 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:46 AM

This site seems to be insane these days.  Just trying to get a game together here anymore seems to be an exercise in futility. PLEASE.............for the love of whatever deity you do (or do not) worship...........RID THIS SITE OF WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS KILLING THIS PLACE.  Clearly there is something that has infected this site - because this place has simply become impossible of late.

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:47 AM

Why was this post made in the Announcements & News forum?

• kickasskid
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:57 AM

i have just been disconnected 5 time in 1 game , so am getting fed up with it, ( makes youlook bad %,,,,, )

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:31 PM

BMF5:

It wasn't.............Andy

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 7:05 PM

lol

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 7:22 PM

BMF5:

May wanna ask yourself that same question lol poor poor BMF

• Thumper754
    14 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 8:45 AM

I just spent 20 minutes this morning, correction, I WASTED 20 minutes of my time this morning TRYING to get ONE game going.  Only to see WGT remove player after player after player.  I'm sure some of them just opted to try another course, etc., but you can tell when WGT is being insane and simply removing people for NO REASON AT ALL.   I must have tried to get at LEAST a half a dozen games going - only to see the exact same B.S. occurring over and over and over again.

DAMN IT WGT - get this site together and get rid of whatever it is that is causing all of the problems here.  Your complete lack of attention to this B.S. is frustrating to say the very least.

P.S. I finally just went to a practice game by myself as it was clear (after wasting twenty minutes trying) that I was not going to be able to get an Alternate Shot game going here.

RSS