Forums

Help › Forums

YOU DID IT AGAIN WGT!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 25 2012 12:23 AM (9 replies)
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 3:23 AM

STOP THE *** AND ALL YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I DID NOT quit at all but you WGT shut us down 3 times. Than you cancel me out and telling me that I have lost the game......I was the leader of the round. BS BS all day long with you WGT!

STOP IT NOW!     get some real good computer guys and fix your problems.

YOU HAVE DESTROYED THIS GAME FOR MANY PLYERS......  BUT OF COURSE NOT YOUR LOVER BOYS....... 55, 56, 57 etc.......  YOUR INNER CLICK!!!!  SHAME ON WGT!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:46 AM

Calm down dude!

There's no quitting accusation in the air. The %% only shows that you didn't complete the match, for whatever reason.

It's but an unlucky coincidence that WGT's unexpected errors and whatnots contribute to your descending %%. Don't worry though!

(edited)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 5:12 AM

alosso:
    The %% only shows that you didn't complete the match, for whatever reason.

Too true. Unfortunately, this gets lost in the translation.  :(

• bhuninghake
    16 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 7:02 AM

Have you given any thought that you losing connection has nothing whatsoever to do with WGT but instead of your internet connection. Do you even understand how information is passed over the internet? Being disconnected happens. And do you think your supposed screaming is going to help anything. 

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:03 PM

First let me tell you that I had NO Internet disconnect.......Yes I do understand how information is passed over the net. I did not scream, I just raised my voice about the ufairness caused by WGT programming which is causing a lot of problems fo many players. Lastly I don't kiss ass with anybody!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:31 PM

bhuninghake:

Have you given any thought that you losing connection has nothing whatsoever to do with WGT but instead of your internet connection. [..] Being disconnected happens.

Right!

Alas, imagine what happens to a multiplayer game if one player disconnects, actively or passively:

Matchplay: The opponent may win the match but did not complete the game: His %% drops
                balance of accounts: 1 "culprit" drops, 1 victim drops, 50% innocent drops

Alternate Shot: The opponents may win the match but did not complete the game: %% drops for all.
                balance of accounts: 1 "culprit" drops, 3 victims drop, 75% innocent drops

Skins, Blitz, Strokeplay: Due to the nature of the game, the other players should not be affected. Alas, old and new programming faults cause that many a game will be impossible to continue, thus discontinued by WGT: §§ drops for all.
                balance of accounts: 1 "culprit" drops, 1-3 victims drop, 50-75% innocent
                drops.

Thus, a minimum of 50% of the %% drops are only consequences of voluntary or involuntary disconnects. Far more than half of the bad %% stats have to be named "collateral damage". This does not "happen", it is implemented by our game provider.

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:45 PM

Bendeswede:

STOP THE *** AND ALL YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I DID NOT quit at all but you WGT shut us down 3 times. Than you cancel me out and telling me that I have lost the game......I was the leader of the round. BS BS all day long with you WGT!

STOP IT NOW!     get some real good computer guys and fix your problems.

YOU HAVE DESTROYED THIS GAME FOR MANY PLYERS......  BUT OF COURSE NOT YOUR LOVER BOYS....... 55, 56, 57 etc.......  YOUR INNER CLICK!!!!  SHAME ON WGT!

Wow....conclusion: i'm a kiss-ass(see further below), or a lover boy...Thank you for the info. Hush now and go ask mama for a coockie...

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:51 PM

Congrats to your recent TL promotion, boy!

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 12:23 AM

Dearest WGT friends for life,

Thank for letting me score a neat 28 on the BoF f9; your cooperation is (as always) much appreciated. Please let me know where i can deposit the agreed compensation for your trouble? You can turn VEM on now again for anyone NOT in our neat lil possy. ThANK YOU AGAIN FOR LETTING ME BE PART OF THIS GREAT GANG!!

RSS