Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT.COM: to the proprietors

Sat, Sep 22 2012 4:52 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • johnrudell
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:34 PM

DearWGT, I have been a member for awhile now. As of late I have wasted 60 shots on games that are/have been Buggy and glitchy.

Dudes I spend 3.00 on balls and shouldnt have to waste them on glitch games.

Please feel free to respond thru here

Oh and hey WGT community keep keepin on,

Wisconny Johnny

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:36 PM

Hey Johnny,

Unfortunately with the information you have provided us I'm unable to offer any relevant suggestions. I think you should browse our FAQ section on the right side of this page, or type in some key words about your situation in the search box and you may find more specific help.

You can start by giving us some more information here and hopefully someone can help :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:48 PM

Dude, during the game when you have a problem, right click and select "Submit this problem to WGT" Then fill out the bug log. Go Cheeseheads !!!

• hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:40 PM

i wish i could blame wgt for evry bad shot ive made. after that 11.4 flash update  my game has run as smooth as ever  on chrome..still wgt is responsable for evry lost ball...cuz i never make a bad shot or missread a lie or wind

cheers Micke:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 5:33 PM

hobbe95:

i wish i could blame wgt for evry bad shot ive made. after that 11.4 flash update  my game has run as smooth as ever  on chrome..still wgt is responsable for evry lost ball...cuz i never make a bad shot or missread a lie or wind

cheers Micke:)

So so true, I personally never hit a bad ball, hit the ding every time, read the lies and wind and exact the yardage.....so when my ball goes for a swim - i put it down to the ball - I must have been sold some duds! Perhaps they have been selling some of the balls retrieved from the water hazards and have become inferior. Thats all I can think....what else could it possibly be?

• johnrudell
    11 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 4:33 AM

WGTpizza:

Hey Johnny,

Unfortunately with the information you have provided us I'm unable to offer any relevant suggestions. I think you should browse our FAQ section on the right side of this page, or type in some key words about your situation in the search box and you may find more specific help.

You can start by giving us some more information here and hopefully someone can help :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Thanks for gettin back to me,

The problem is not at all with ready Go's or Tourneys.....   

When I play with 3 others randomly jus gettin cut off, or others are and back to the lobby for waits up to 15 minutes.

Yesterday we never got back to the game and it was over no chance to report. juskept kickin us back to lobby........

I havent been in the water for over a month..... :) weeds once

Thank you Peeps

• Kazz004
    55 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 5:04 AM

i just wish they would quit penilizing for the ding aim way left in 17mph left to right wind and ding the shot and ball starts at the pin and ends up 30ft right of the pin thats BS

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:33 AM

Kazz004:

i just wish they would quit penilizing for the ding aim way left in 17mph left to right wind and ding the shot and ball starts at the pin and ends up 30ft right of the pin thats BS

Yes this is my biggest moan about the game lately, seems to be happening at least twice a round, the aim marker reverts back to the de-fault position (pin) on dinged shots not where you have moved it.

• harrybr549
    470 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 9:47 AM

yes ,i agree with you if you miss the ding 1/16 it will push or pull 10 to 20 ft either side

thats bull.  i think you have tighten them up to much to really enjoy the game . but thats me and 1000 others

harrybr549

• PAGES
RSS