Forums

Help › Forums

Free credits videos doesnt work? since 3 days ago

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:32 PM (6 replies)
  • pipetouniv
    3 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 3:49 PM

I guess I earned 50 credits watching videos but its no longer working since 3 days ago. any help??? when i try to watch videos it says: SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS UR REQUEST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN...  Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:05 AM

pipetouniv:

I guess I earned 50 credits watching videos but its no longer working since 3 days ago. any help??? when i try to watch videos it says: SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS UR REQUEST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN...  Thanks

hi

can you please clear cookies/.cache and try again. if error persists, please try another browser.

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:11 AM

They're broken .

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:13 AM

I use 2 different browsers for WGT ,  1 plays the game great but the proshop and vid,s are hit and miss .. The other browser the game play is not the best but the proshop works and the vid,s pay out for me every day .

OPY

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:37 AM

Videos work here.

• pipetouniv
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 2:11 PM

I bought some credits, i  invited friends i was watching the videos daily  and saving for my first spider-putter and now videos are blocked for me :/ why WGT? ... i changed the brouwser i tried 3 and its the same .. doesnt work. Please help me I love this game!!!

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:32 PM

ok i know things go wrong from time to time.....thats just a part of life.but while the 7 carousel videos are not working why can't you add a 7 view video to the extra view section while the issue is being resolved.ive already lost about 30 views.added to the fact that the amount we need has doubled its now getting impossible my thought is get rid of live gamer all together it sounds like they want you to play by their rules if we believe that they forced you to double the views in the first place.just give supersonic ads more money to show more ads.they work fine

RSS