Forums

Help › Forums

dear wgt

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 25 2012 6:14 AM (5 replies)
  • peterpong
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 7:24 PM

im pretty piss off at wgt,i was disconnected today a lot by the wgt for reasons that i ignore...and my percentage of appearance as lower down a lot....and its not my fault  at all....so i was hoping from you the wgt,a way to fix this and compensate me,from your mitakes ..tyvm

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 3:27 PM

peterpong:
    i was disconnected today a lot by the wgt for reasons that i ignore

I think there may be a language barrier here. Could you please explain if you know why you are being disconnected?

The game completion percentage feature measures how many games you complete, and you will lose percentages if you do not complete a game, for any reason. This identifies potential frequent disconnecting players, which was a top request from the community for a long time.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• SevenDeuce
    31 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 4:48 PM

peterpong:

im pretty piss off at wgt,i was disconnected today a lot by the wgt for reasons that i ignore...and my percentage of appearance as lower down a lot....and its not my fault  at all....so i was hoping from you the wgt,a way to fix this and compensate me,from your mitakes ..tyvm

I'm not sure why being disconnected is a big issue for you, as when you turn the game back on, you're prompted to re-join the session in which you left, not deducting from the percentage of games completed. I get disconnected 5 times a day, but my percentage is still 100%.

• founderbunker
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 7:52 PM

Me too Peter was playing stroke play with a Mexican fella got to 3 under and he disconnects and I get a pop up ad close the ad and it tells me I forfeited game. Trying to be honest and make master, but am using up my balls to no purpose except to increase wgt profits i cannot complain direct about it as no link exists.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 12:48 AM

WGTpizza:

The game completion percentage feature measures how many games you complete, and you will lose percentages if you do not complete a game, for any reason. This identifies potential frequent disconnecting players, which was a top request from the community for a long time.

I disagree two-way:

1) Community's request was to identify quitters which is impossible with your %% count.

2) There are more innocent players suffering %% drops than there are those actually disconnecting. E.g. match play, 50 % innocent, or A/S, 75 % innocent. Who do you want to identify with such a high rate of collateral damage?

• davedennis
    28 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 6:14 AM

i think he was hinting that his percentage went down due to being disconnected for some reason other than him quitting,

I'm guessing it is impossible for wgt to diffenciate between people who just quit a game, maybe leaving others waiting for their return, and those that are just cut off, seemingly but wgt or a connection problem at the users end.

i have been cut off, and then tried to get back to my game, reconnected , but not been let back in, even after 5 attempts, then to be told by wgt that i failed to return and lost the game, that is not my fault or my connection, that is a programming fault, but i'm not to concearned about the percentage rate, it doesn't bother me.

i complete all the games wgt allow me to complete.

RSS