Help › Forums

Can't see videos using Firefox

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 24 2012 10:08 PM (6 replies)
  • simonbes
    11 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 9:47 PM

As the topic says!

Using the latest version of Firefox, never been able to see the videos.

I see the 7 available, when I click on one it comes up with a screen saying 'Ad-1' but nothing to watch.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:03 AM

simonbes:

As the topic says!

I see the 7 available, when I click on one it comes up with a screen saying 'Ad-1' but nothing to watch.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

hi

can you please try another browser? it should work then. many times when latest versions of software are released, they are not always working properly out of the box.

-wgticon

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:07 AM

I use 2 different browsers for WGT . 1 plays the game great but the proshop and vid,s are hit and miss .  The other browser the game play is not the best but the proshop works and the vid,s pay out for me every day .

OPY

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:42 AM

Firefox 15 has been out a month now. Not really new since they update every 2 months now. We could try every browser have the same problem, and still be told to do something on our end. It is always our problem not theirs. That is why people keep posting threads. It just does not get fixed. Another reason I rarely post anything as much any more.

Instead of the response that they will take a look at it. They expect us to fix it on our end, which could never be. Have a millions threads and posts, before they actually do anything or nothing at all. Since, I been on here since April, this has happened multiple times, and is the same thing every time. It is the user problem. Never ever is it WGT that has a problem.

I gave up making a big deal about the free credits page. I hardly do it, since it takes forever to get hardly any credits now through it.

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 9:50 AM

simonbes:
    Suggestions?

Are you running any sort of Adblocker? I use Chrome and AdBlock and cannot watch the videos unless I pause AdBlock. Same deal, I'll get the 'Ad-1' but nothing else, works fine with AdBlock paused.

• simonbes
    11 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 10:07 PM

GlassMan27:

simonbes:
    Suggestions?

Are you running any sort of Adblocker? I use Chrome and AdBlock and cannot watch the videos unless I pause AdBlock. Same deal, I'll get the 'Ad-1' but nothing else, works fine with AdBlock paused.

No, no ad blocker used

• simonbes
    11 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 10:08 PM

WGTicon:

simonbes:

As the topic says!

Suggestions?

Thanks!

hi

can you please try another browser? it should work then. many times when latest versions of software are released, they are not always working properly out of the box.

-wgticon

I have tried all three - IE, Firefox, Chrome.  IE used to work, Firefox has never worked, just tried Chrome yesterday and it doesn't work!

RSS