Forums

Help › Forums

Cancled Game

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:16 PM (0 replies)
  • Rifleman53
    17 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:16 PM

Was in a 9 hole round with 3 other players. 1 player disconnected. As the new feature takes us to lobby to wait for reconnection  of that player the timer expired. The game began to reload, suddenly a message pops up saying"game has been cancled because of inactivity. You need to create another game and be sure to tee off with in 5 mins after 1st player joins." All players were underpar in game,shooting a great game through 3 holes. Why do we who were waiting for the timer to expire on disconnected player should we have to be booted from game. we lose ball durability on "purcha.sed" balls, I had just bought a putter pal, lost about 5 putts on that. I like the timer but there shoud be a boot option if that player dosent return within 4 mins. Give us who are waiting a chance to finish our game. This and other issues which  havent been my fault is starting to make the game less and less fun. Have enjoyed playing here until the last few days. Please fix this timer feature . I had a chance to improve my avg score considerably and get booted from game "DUE TO INACTIVITY"? 5 MINS?

RSS