Forums

Help › Forums

What happened next?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 27 2012 2:20 AM (37 replies)
  • bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 9:13 AM

Shakira is a wgt member..?  Hot-diggity-dog!!!

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 9:21 AM

bearclaw27:

Shakira is a wgt member..?  Hot-diggity-dog!!!

I hear she playes with a male avatar.......The search IS ON!!!!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 9:25 AM

alcaucin:

Straight in  ?....Andy   Strange way to try hit the ding with cursor in the way or do you hit it when it gets to cursor so it does ding ? interesting..

Cheers folks, so far. I put my cursor there for some guidance Andy. I find when i have it at the 1st line, i can gauge the ding a lot better. The meter accelerates as it approaches the ding, so i try to click where my cursor is. My reaction is a little slow, so this works out fine for me, as i usually get closer that way.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 9:29 AM

WGTicon:
    I guess you landed short and on a down slope and it run through the green and OB? 

+1

• Ffudd
    2,541 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 10:59 AM

The cameras on that green are awful but if it looks like you are aiming 8-10 yards left of the pin and the wind is pretty much 45 degrees so I would guess 14 yards left to right drift with full BS.

How about the ball hits the green 5 yards right of the pin and bounces / rolls straight off the back ?

If you're lucky it rolls into the rough and stops, if you're unlucky it bounces over the rough and accelerates off the path.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 11:07 AM

Good old WGT wind VEM pushed it right, over the road and to the wall.

• Ffudd
    2,541 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 11:20 AM

If VEM was involved I'm going to change my guess . . . it hit you on the back of the head ?

• SlashXtreme
    102 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 12:42 PM

Ffudd:

The cameras on that green are awful but if it looks like you are aiming 8-10 yards left of the pin and the wind is pretty much 45 degrees so I would guess 14 yards left to right drift with full BS.

How about the ball hits the green 5 yards right of the pin and bounces / rolls straight off the back ?

If you're lucky it rolls into the rough and stops, if you're unlucky it bounces over the rough and accelerates off the path.

This would be my guess. That green is tough to hold and slopes nasty to teh back so if you caught it off the fringe and it shot forward, you're in trouble.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 1:15 PM

The ball is nearly in the cup only inches away from falling and the game freezes.

RSS