Help › Forums

seal of approval...

Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:33 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 11:04 AM

SHADY...

there were more.. from anuther one in the same circle of frends.. that seam to have stopped playing.. 

can't say name .. but the year 1998 seams to be a very creative year... 

peace

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 11:24 AM

seams funny...

i don't play for creds...but i sure DON't like cheeter's either... 

i love surfin pages .. and do alot of it .. SO for the hek of it i kinda do my own investigating checkin frends of frends of shady OR lets say'' mabey ''super TALENTED folks..

well.. some are so OBVIOUS into multi's..its silly .. anyway ..what KILLS me is ... yea they appear to get shut down after being discover'd ... but WGT lets em keep their original account open..and from what i've seen is ..either they STILL just make up more OR they corrupt anuther friend into going multi... 

its not hard to see i enjoy toke'n from my page...

but this guy/girl whatever is a cheeeterstoner 4 sure ..give'n us a bad name 

smiley-face-animated-smileys-eating-drinking-008

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 2:48 PM

I had my experience with the mentioned player. No Seal of approval from me. I would say my true feelings, but I don't even use that language in a pool hall. Trying to stay Classy, or whatever we are supposed to do, with such obvious behavior condoned by WGT. 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:25 PM

different seal needed then?

• Divot1971
    52 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:54 PM

hyena64:
    Man I sure could go for a pizza bout now.

GOOD LUCK

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:59 PM

I played with just one of them. More than likely the same person. I just hope they are enjoying their games. It wouldn't be so bad, if they could keep their smart A$$ comments out of the equation. They can be beat, unless they are some of the Elite top players on WGT, who have decided to go down the wrong road. Sure hope not. If there are only 2500 players on here, then there are 2499, plus me.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:33 PM

hyena64:
    "multi-accounts mean $$".  Sad, but true.

So , If there are 2500 of us +/- on a givin day and not counting the lost " Prime players " .

Now then if I may ,  I have seen the Xcounters put $ into the game ,hit a wall and start over and put $ into the game till they burn out . Thats $ I / WE didnt have to put in chad,s pocket to bring us this game .

Yes I hit that same wall !  The dark side looked like a easy way out !

But that,s not who or how I am . And I have seen that the better part of us are true to the game .

The thing that got me was how this was a Golf game  till WGT went " facebook "  But , that was $ .  

I hate to say this ,  Let the Xcounters spend the $ so that the  "2499" true players keep getting to enjoy this game .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• PAGES
RSS